Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Oregon Dunes and Dune Fest

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oregon Dunes and Dune Fest

Originally posted by: mystereid
I'm sorry I've gotten you wound up, look at it this way, you came into my house and took a crap on my garage floor and I'm still just trying to save you grief.
The loss of riding areas is a real concern on this forum and probably the most sensitive subject you can bring up. There are plenty of people ready to jump your case (as you found out) but I who actually care about the environment more than you will ever believe, asked to hear some sort of reason that vehicles on the beach are bad. What you gave me was the equivalent of a boats wake temporarily ruins the beauty of a pond, meanwhile there's a huge lake nearby.
If you want to step into these issues, prepare at least some kind of decent argument other than it's just my opinion, other than that you really won't contribute more than the teenagers who take this forum down with name calling, even if you do write better than most of them. If you can't justify your opinion, it's probably best to keep it to yourself.
You want to know why you don't have a 2 year old? First I never said you hadn't taken a 2 year old to the beach, if you did I hope you enjoyed it, but I doubt it was yours.
You joined the forums from Corvallis at the same time college kids come flocking in. Not many girls in Corvallis have quads and you said you used to live at the coast. If you were 18 and a freshman, you'd be too busy and confused to be on these forums plus I think you've been exposed to some college environmental um guidance. You used the word muck which is very English so I'm guessing you picked that up reading Harry Potter or you hang with that crowd. The words chill and panty twist also fit that bill, personally I like the word knickers. You have a new Yamaha Raptor, advertising for which is heavily targeted toward young people and so are their financing plans. The old style raptors must be discounted so that an older more financially stable person would have bought something else or an 06 model. Your profile shows your name to be Meghan, popular for the age group in question. Then your style of writing and the way you try to end the your post as a finality but with a jab also seem a bit juvenile. You don't buy time and energy as an excuse, something the youth don't value much. If you were further than a Sophmore I also don't think you'd be on the forums or buying a quad.
All these may not be correct but they add up to a 19ish college student who most likely hasn't tried to herd a family down the beach for a picnic. Simple deduction Watson!
I've only tried to give you advice, take it or not
. P.S, I'm rooting for U of O to take you guys down in that fancy, undeserved new monstrosity of a stadium.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You have no idea what your talking about, go back to high school where you'll fit in quite well. Your obviously very childish to attack and judge their personality and school when it's not even the issue! PLEASE grow up and at least keep on the subject instead of personal attacks!

*you show me your batchlors in ecology and I might listen to you...

Old 08-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Well I've got a BS in BS and I see a whole lot of BS skanking up my thread.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

LMAO

Old 08-31-2005, 05:24 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: warmdye
Well I've got a BS in BS and I see a whole lot of BS skanking up my thread.

haha... Sorry man! Didn't mean for this to happen!

Old 08-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBubba
LMAO
FU fat boy

Old 08-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

So, whats up your a$$? Might want to remove that carefully, seems like it's lodged up there pretty far.

Besides, what did I do to you? If anything I was the person to screw up your pointless thread THE LEAST! Anyways...I was laughing at what you said, I thought it was funny, not what happened to your dumb thread... look into something called anger management, might help you out.

Old 09-01-2005, 05:25 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Bing, that Toy rolled around really slowly, I never was able to see shocks on it and the driveshafts are at really severe angles. Don't pop a tire on those shells.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
BrigitP, the Ducks vs Beavers thing was a good natured jab and we are in agreement about the stadium.
RoostItUp, first you're going off on Warmdye for no reason and secondly I've got no problem with OSU, My dad and Grandparents went there. The new stadium is over the top though.
Congrats on your education, it's spelled Bachelor's by the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sorry to hijack the thread, I do have some Dunefest pics posted at least.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

Bing, that Toy rolled around really slowly, I never was able to see shocks on it and the driveshafts are at really severe angles. Don't pop a tire on those shells.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
BrigitP, the Ducks vs Beavers thing was a good natured jab and we are in agreement about the stadium.
RoostItUp, first you're going off on Warmdye for no reason and secondly I've got no problem with OSU, My dad and Grandparents went there. The new stadium is over the top though.
Congrats on your education, it's spelled Bachelor's by the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

First of all, he said "FU Fat boy", thats a pretty insulting comment that didn't even need to be said. So don't tell me I'm "going off for no reason", I didn't say one thing to deserve a comment like that.

The fact that OSU and UofO was brought into this by you, mysterreid, IS absolutly stupid and off topic, and only brought up to cause an argument. No one cares what you think of their football teams or the stadiums. So if anyone hijacked this thread it's YOU.

If you're going to start arguing with people then STAY ON TOPIC. Don't be a scared pu$$y and make side comment to attempt to **** people off and steer the topic to a different childish subject to argue about....thanks.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I'm sorry I took your comment in a different tone than you intended, but after you spent almost an entire post insulting me there wasn't really any other way to take it.

Old 09-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Yawn, stretch scratch burb......

my gerbil is faster than your gerbil.