Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

My quad can beat a Banshee!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:39 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My quad can beat a Banshee!

Weatherspoon, you need to realize that if you look at the number of posts that mrdumass has, he probably hasn't had a MLK icon this whole time.
Also, consider this, what month is it? Who's birthday is comming this weekend? Why yes, it's Martin Luther King Jr. So before throwing stones at those who actually applaud Dr. King's approach to racial equality in this country as opposed to those with a more militant approach, you should ask a simple, polite question as to why he, Webopper, myself or any other member that may have MLK as an icon this month, "What is your reason for having that as an icon?'

You'll be surprised that you will not get the pre-concieved answer you are looking for.

TPR

Old 01-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: weatherspoon
If you are calling DR>king a dumm a!! I am going to be reporting that to the moderator
buddy.
Perhaps a little research would be in line for you. That and a few lessons in punctuation.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey MRdumass what is that supposed to meant with martin luther king over it what are you a raciest
just wanted to know because I am black and if that is if leaving this forum because I don't deal with raciest people.
Your the one pointing racism out by making stupid comments like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 12:46 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

If you are calling DR>king a dumm a!! I am going to be reporting that to the moderator
buddy.
Hi there, Moderator MWQ at your service. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can assure you that MrDumass was Mrdumass long before he started using Dr Martin Luther King as his icon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 12:50 PM
TPR
The Champ

As to the Banshee.....back in the 90's when I was going to the dunes, it was really only 2 quads....the Banshee and the 250r. You could watch dozens of Shee's race the hills at night, all night long.

Now with the advent of the 4-stroke, we were commenting that the Banshee population has dwindled, and now they are quite sparce.

I also have seen and ridden a Suzuki z-400, stock bore, high compression piston, bigger valves and extensive porting with a custom exhaust and 450r carb beat piped Banshee's up Comp Hill.
It wasn't by more than a couple of quad lengths, but it can be done.

However it is true that dollar for dollar, motor wise, a Shee can get more performance for your buck.

TPR

Old 01-11-2006, 12:51 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Hey MRdumass what is that supposed to meant with martin luther king over it what are you a raciest
just wanted to know because I am black and if that is if leaving this forum because I don't deal with raciest people.

Easy there big fella. I'am in no way racist and do not have anything to do with people who are. Its funny how quick people are to judge others merely by what they seem to perceive as truth. In all honesty I am honoring the man for what he has done for this country. The 16th is MLK jr. day and this author icon is to remind others of what this country has been through, and for them to take a look at where its headed. All people no matter what color they are need to have a wake up call on this issue! Again, the icon is not meant to disrespect anyone, rather show respect.

My screen name was chosen as a reminder to everyone that they too have had a dumass moment, some more then others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WOAH WOAH WOAH

Old 01-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

stop being a **** weatherspoon, it seems all you do is look for ways to get people in trouble, at the expense of this board.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Range Rover

Yo I am so tired of you Spyder6 and Webpopper say something else both of you talk to much and your always
trying to start stuff with me I getting sick n tired of both of you it seems that I was talking to MR.Dummass not you two.

So what does that tell you .

Mind your own f111111 bussiness.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:15 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo I am so tired of you Spyder6 and Webpopper say something else both of you talk to much and your always
trying to start stuff with me I getting sick n tired of both of you it seems that I was talking to MR.Dummass not you two.

So what does that tell you .

Mind your own f111111 bussiness.
Can anybody read and understand what this guy posts?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: My quad can beat a Banshee!