Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Renegade......sure ain't no sport quad!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 03:23 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Renegade......sure ain't no sport quad!

I should have used the terms "#!" and "#2" instead huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: Daranello75
How do any of you guys have the right to talk about the renagade, when NO ONE has even riden it or seen it in person???
I haven't riden it, but I have seen it in person and I did have a long talk about it with the rep from Can Am. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:49 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: garyc660RGuys, watch the language and slanderous wording. Cleaned up the last several potty mouth posts for our members reading enjoyment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
Sorry Gary.. I'll try and keep it on the level [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hope i don't loose my upstanding citizenship over all this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nah....you have still maintained your post ho status. BTW, my warning was not towards TPR, we posted about the same time.
Yeah right!!! You guys know you're always looking to add to my Notes!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Plus I know the slanderous word....it was "essentially" wasn't it!!! I always get in trouble using too many poly-syllabic words.....I'm sorry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 05-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Some people have gained notes today...some have remained the same [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 03:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Some people have gained notes today...some have remained the same [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hows the new dedicated Notes Server runnin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: garyc660RSome people have gained notes today...some have remained the same [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hows the new dedicated Notes Server runnin? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
A little slower [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If this is just a cleaned up Outlander, let me point out that 3 Outlanders entered the last Baja 1000, and none of them finished! Wasn't Penland riding one of these???

Just for the record, 9 of the top 10 finishers were Honda 450R's!

Old 05-17-2006, 04:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Did'nt the tank-like Rincon win a few years back? I don't remember if the Yammi 450 was available then, but I know good and well that the Rincon was competing against lighter and more nimble competition.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: reconranger
If this is just a cleaned up Outlander, let me point out that 3 Outlanders entered the last Baja 1000, and none of them finished! Wasn't Penland riding one of these???

Im not sure what ya'll don't understand about these are not the same class of machine. so really they should not be compared. though its fun to compare them at times. Now as for the outlanders they have 1 year of racing with them. they are a new machine how long have the 450's been around? raptors? DS650 seems to have won a few.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: reconranger
While I think that the 450R is one of best platforms for baja, that number really doesn't mean crap since
most of the field were on 450R's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

That's like saying 3 years ago 7 of the top 10 finishers in Pro MX were YFZ450's, when almost the whole field was on YFZ's.

Quick Reply: Renegade......sure ain't no sport quad!