Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Redcat VX-110 help

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat VX-110 help

Umm... I was wondering if anybody knows of a link where I can get a manual for my VX-110. I was also wondering how to install the neutral and reverse and indicator light on my Redcat VX-110. I have searched everywhere but could not get any answer. Any help would be appreciated, thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try asking John at racewayatv. He should be able to get you one.

Old 10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Did not help. Okay I have another question there is a plug under my seat and I don't know what it goes to. It is a four pronged plug and the wire colors are Green, Red, Black, and a Red and Yellow wire. There is nothing that it is plugged into and I was wondering what it goes to. I got this four wheeler used and I don't know what this guy did to it but its a 2005 year model and there are also two wires in the front that are a green wire and a blue and white wire they are not to the headlights because the headlights are plugged in. Any help is appriciated. Oh yeah and I still need a manual for it. Thanks!

Old 10-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Alright i got all of this junk figured out. But when I looked throught parts online for my ATV it said that my ATV includes a horn but it doesnt and is not even a button to use it with. Any ways i still would like to know how to install the neutral and reverse lights.

Old 10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

I had your simular wiring problem with the reverse/neutral indicators (i.e. no instructions)

There should be three sets of two wires that you have to chose from, there is a dual ground set (female) and two other sets of wires that have a male snap in connector. The wires should be color coded exactly the same as the ones on the snap on plastic indicator assembly. The wires can only plug in two ways (mine were color coded backwards) any way, the dual female gound set receives one each of the male connectors (the only ones that will plug in to it) and the other two wires go to their color coded partner. There should be one set of unused wires left coming from the ATV. Put the ATV in neutral and turn on the key and the green neutral light dhould be lit up. If not reverse the color coded wires with the female ends and try again, as i said before mine were color coded wrong as well yours might be. This should get you going, if you still cant get it, repost and i will try to be more clear.