Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

800 Outlander vs Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 800 Outlander vs Banshee

Originally posted by: TrailxRider
For 9k! Then it isn't stock is it?? It's not even moderately modded! It's got tons of mods in it! We're talking about stock bombs, and maybe a little modding. Nothing huge. If I wanted to put 4 ish extra thousand into my bomb, im sure it would beat the banshee, once again.
Outlander 800 HO EFI Price (MSRP): $8,749.00

If you get to spend 8750 plus tax, then so can I. And using the banshee or any other big bore sport quad I can spend that much and be dramatically faster than a stock outty 800 that costs the same.

Heck, give me that budget and I can purchase and make a few kawasaki 4x4's faster.

It's the best stock 4x4 out there as far as power goes, but for the price it had better be.

Old 01-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: maddog56
For 9k! Then it isn't stock is it?? It's not even moderately modded! It's got tons of mods in it! We're talking about stock bombs, and maybe a little modding. Nothing huge. If I wanted to put 4 ish extra thousand into my bomb, im sure it would beat the banshee, once again.

If you get to spend 8750 plus tax, then so can I. And using the banshee or any other big bore sport quad I can spend that much and be dramatically faster than a stock outty 800 that costs the same.

Heck, give me that budget and I can purchase and make a few kawasaki 4x4's faster.

It's the best stock 4x4 out there as far as power goes, but for the price it had better be.

You're changing the subject. We never said ANYTHING about who's bike was more expensive. We wanted to know WHO'S BIKE WOULD WIN IN A RACE. I told you the Outty would, and you disagreed and wanted proof, now you're trying to prove me wrong using the price tag?

Argue with someone who cares.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You're changing the subject. We never said ANYTHING about who's bike was more expensive. We wanted to know WHO'S BIKE WOULD WIN IN A RACE. I told you the Outty would, and you disagreed and wanted proof, now you're trying to prove me wrong using the price tag?

LOL, what thread are you reading when you replied here?

I never said anything either way about what a stock vs stock race would turn out as. I didn't disagree with you, and I sure as hell didn't call for proof. I'm not trying to prove you wrong about anything.

I just said that for the price the outty better be fast, because that much money into a number of other machines and you'd be even faster.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Range Rover

LOL, what thread are you reading when you replied here?

I never said anything either way about what a stock vs stock race would turn out as. I didn't disagree with you, and I sure as hell didn't call for proof. I'm not trying to prove you wrong about anything.

I just said that for the price the outty better be fast, because that much money into a number of other machines and you'd be even faster.

I'm thinking you are Banshee..lol. Misunderstanding. My fault.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...?t=MeCanAm.flv

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p...=view?t=Me.flv

bansheeguy, leave it to rest. its ok to get beat by a 700lb bike with a winch and racks with 4x4. many ppl are learning this. it has been done, it takes a ds with a set of snows, full exhaust, cdi and a k&n to out run a stock outty.

i think you need to ask THE BOM about what kind of bikes the outtys will run.

Old 01-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!

The 800 is quicker to 250-feet but what about after that?

250-feet is nothing, I would expect a 4x4 with that much engine to take off like a rocket with all that traction. A 2wd with a lot of power loses a lot to wheel spin.

I can't imagine that a Banshee or a DS650 would not eventually catch and pass the Outlander...........

Old 01-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

yall need to pull ur head out ur @$$ and go ride. just go have fun dont bitch all the time

Old 01-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Trailblazer

My name is wayne ok and i know the bike got ***** at lower end but mine dont have all that strong of bottom end i know that so i bought a boost bottle which did make a difference and a k&n air filter for more air flow nothing is keeping my bike from hitting 80 mph she will do it and ill pass the outlander on top end no doubt about it maybe ill keep up in mid range because if i could keep up with a banshee like mine that is a stroker in all gears u know i can shift fast and hit the power band at the right rpm outlander has wa about 8000 rpm mine revs out at 10500 big difference all i need 2 do 82 mph sure is 22 x 11 x 9 tires

Old 01-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

im not arguing with anyone. the simple answer is GO RACE ONE. dont call ppl liars and say its not possible if you dont know.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

go Race ? ive beat every big bore here for a 4x4 no problem 4 or 5th gear no sweet only bike i didnt beat was the 800 outlander if i passed my cousins 700 kawazaki no doubt ill pass the outlander theres only 2 bikes that beat me a stroker banshee that i kept up with in 5 gears and a ds 650 just barely pass me and the stock rev limiter for the ds 650 baja x is not 75 mph its 81 and this tread is for any 1 who has tried it and not about money for bikes ... thankyou

Quick Reply: 800 Outlander vs Banshee