Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Help me I dont know what to buy!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me I dont know what to buy!!!!!

Hey im looking to get a sport quad but not sure what i should be looking at, im thinking i like the raptor 660 or yfz450 but im not sure if theyre gonna be too much for me or ill be fine. im 19, 155lbs 5'10. right now ive got a yz250f full fmf and we have a couple can am outlander 400s. Ive had the dirbike for a couple monthes now and been riding it alot its my first bike but i manage fine cant do any tricks really though im not good at jumping it and cant keep a wheelie. I hadnt ridden the outlander in a while and i did the other day and had way more fun on it than have on my bike in a while. i was jumping it everywhere way easier than i can with the bike, drifting everywhere i had a blast. so im looking to trade the bike for a sport quad cause those can ams arent made for jumping and will not wheelie. My bike is worth $3000 easy so i can trade for an atv worth that i ride trails but wanna be jumping it a bit.
What do you think?
Thanks for the help guys.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would get the yfz450, very fast quads that are fun to ride all day long with no trouble, very reliable quads that run for a long time.