Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Cannondale or Fakeondale?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 07:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cannondale or Fakeondale?

Recently Canonndale brought a moto 440 out to odessa since the a
- holes at mx track decided not to let us ride there we went to my friends house to ride it and compare it ( although the rep. didnt like it) hehe ohh well we had a 440 ex(mine) and my friends mx banshee and beaus 250r was broke so we rode the cannondale was very nice bike but the rep didnt know anything we had to tell him that the bike they brought us was not all canny parts pretty much no canny parts exept plastic and half of the motor...any ways ythe banshee would smoke it in a drag race but coulndt handle the ex would lag a half a bike behing it but could out handle it the rep got real mad when we startyed drag racing them i wish we would of had a hopped up z 400 or raptor too just too top it off but the canny is not stock by far ...am i right ?

Old 11-11-2002, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer

don't get me wrong the cannondale is sweet i wish i hAD ONE BUT IT AINT STOCK

Old 11-11-2002, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

What do you mean it aint stock?

Old 11-12-2002, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

well it comes with ohlines race shocks la sleve weisco 12.5.1 compression pistion gp fuel mapping fmf titainuim race exhaust tag handle bars itp race wheels and tires cannondale didnt make that stuff

Old 11-12-2002, 12:52 AM
Range Rover

You need to look at some recent history and upcoming trends. for example: KTM doesn't make the magura clutch on there bike, GM finally got smart and had Izusu make there duramax engine, and I just read an Article on some of the new Hondas with talks of Renthals coming stock. These are just a few examples, You should get excited that companies are getting wiser to make things better for you and I. Cannondale has made a great showing for a bike company to even take on the big guys and even give a few lessons!! We are in the middle of great times in the ATV market as just a couple of years ago we had hardly any choices. I can't wait to see whats next.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2002, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

If I'm correct the new 700 Kawi will be sporting a lot of IMS/ Roll design items, stright from the factory. Heck Roll helped with the design.

Old 11-12-2002, 04:04 PM
Range Rover

I don't think that it's wrong for company's to use parts from other company's. If brands can improve their product with parts from other manufacturers, why should we bother? From what I have heard, the Canondales are great quads. I have never seen them in real life since I live in Europe, but if I could buy one here in Europe I would definatly be saving up for one right now.

Old 11-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider

If the bike comes that way from the factory then it's stock right I mean it's made that way. Showa makes 400ex and z400 shocks and Ohtsu makes 400ex tires and I think Dunlop makes Z400 tires so I gues there not stock either.

Old 11-12-2002, 08:53 PM
Range Rover

stock is what it rolls out of the box with.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

That's what I'm sayin'

Quick Reply: Cannondale or Fakeondale?