Sport Quads Discussions on sport quads.

Am I screwed???(Snakehunt)OK

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2003, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I screwed???

Man,
I need some honest opinions. Since I obviously am not getting a campsite during Snakehunt weekend (arriving Satuday) I now hear I might not even have a place to park. Are there any other towns semi- close with lodging? Will I have some where to park 50+ foot of truck and trailer. Will I get to experience the weekend. After driving 22+ hours it would suck if I couldn't even get in.What do you think? Any suggestions? AM I SCREWED???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2003, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Am I screwed???(Snakehunt)OK

Just calm down and take real deep breaths......I don't know what dates that you are going but I will be there for Easter weekend and as far as I know parking is not a prob...on the other hand you need to check on staying iin alva there is another town called woodward it will be about a 30 minute drive but it will be worth it, from what I have heard.........Shaun O'Neal Pollock, La

Old 03-30-2003, 01:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Firehawk,

Check your PM!

BIggerisbetter.

Old 04-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Trailblazer

Well. . .i hate to tell you the wrong thing but I've been twice to snakehunt and this year we are going on wednesday. . just to be sure we get a site. They used to let people park along the highway which helped a lot but last time we were there they said there would be no more parking along the road. . .so I honestly don't know how they are going to accomodate near the people they usually do. We went once last eyar and it ended up getting so freaking cold one night that we had to get a motel. .so there are rooms if you have to stay. The two motels in town are about 10 minutes from the south campground. . .but they are only motels. . .which hold maybe 25-30 rooms. . not sure. Of course it qasn't on snakehunt that we had to gte the hotels. .it was just a normal. .pretty slow weekend when that happened so I don't know if you would be abel to get one on snakehunt or not. I really don't know what to tell you. . .you might geta spot. . .might not. . .after that long of a drive. . i hope you do. . we ony have to drive 6 hours. If you get there. . we will be in the south campground. ..look for us. . White Dodge cummins . .white enclosed trailer. . .orange 250x. . .black 250x. . .white 400ex. . .yellow 400ex. . .and whoever else goes with us. . stop in and say HI!!