How to keep your ATV from being stolen - Page 5 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

STOLEN This area is for listing STOLEN ATV's, Motorcycles, Boats, Snowmobiles, Toys, ETC:.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:15 PM
Moto Psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specta View Post
Is that okay for outdoor use? It says to put it on a wall in your house.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Anybody try out this one? Looks like an easy way to secure your ATV instead of tie down straps also. Lock-It Rite ATV System | Bass Pro Shops
Old 04-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Moto Psycho

That looks like a copy of the LA Guard Dog that you can get even cheaper, $129.99. I don't have any experience with them but they should work good. https://laguarddog.com/product/atv-t...slack-n-ator4/
Old 04-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Range Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbofrank View Post
That looks like a copy of the LA Guard Dog that you can get even cheaper, $129.99. I don't have any experience with them but they should work good. https://laguarddog.com/product/atv-t...slack-n-ator4/
What is interesting is that in the basspro site "reviews" of the Lock-It-Rite ATV system, there are multiple mentions referring to that person having bought the LA Guard Dog system... as though they did buy a LA Guard Dog. Both items look identical and make's me wonder if it is just a re-branding of the same product. The name LA Guard Dog does not necessarily lend one to understand what the product is.

I have a friend who uses a LA Guard Dog and he loves it.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket204 View Post
What is interesting is that in the basspro site "reviews" of the Lock-It-Rite ATV system, there are multiple mentions referring to that person having bought the LA Guard Dog system... as though they did buy a LA Guard Dog. Both items look identical and make's me wonder if it is just a re-branding of the same product. The name LA Guard Dog does not necessarily lend one to understand what the product is.

I have a friend who uses a LA Guard Dog and he loves it.
I wondered the same about rebranding. Since I have a 6.5' bed, I transport w/o the tailgate on. Plus when I take it on trips, I can back the truck up to my door/wall for overnights.

I went with the Kolpin brand at my local Home Depot. I'll let you guys know after I try it out.

I'll probably still use ratchet straps in the front for peace of mind on long hauls.