Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Beware of TUDORS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2003, 02:00 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of TUDORS!!!!

ZIGZILLA
Sorry to hear about your nightmare with Tudor. I was thinking of using him to build me a new Zilla motor also. BUT........who knows now.

It is hard to find someone who really knows their stuff when it comes to the 500 motor and backs it up with good customer service!!! It is one or the other.

I feel your pain

Mike

Old 05-31-2003, 07:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

I think that it would also be wise to document as much as you can when sending parts out. You can mark your parts, maybe number stamp serial numbers on each part. Take pictures of your parts before it is mailed out and when it returns. Then keep all your E-mails and document all the times you called. Then if he still wont talk with you send a letter certified mail. Taking these steps before and after you send a package should help with any litigation if it comes to that point.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well guys, Just to fill you in on what's happening... NOTHING!!!!!! NADA!!!!! ZIPP!!!!! Again ,no replies to e-mail or phone calls..... Looks like Im screwed. No signs of Tudors sending me my belongings back. Doesnt look good.
I got robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anybody have a reed cage boot for a 87 zilla,that they are willing to part with?????

Old 06-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

Dude.. I have to call BS.

I live about half hour from him, and he does all my work. He does a good job every time, and gets my work done
when he says he will.

Now, the BS.

He answeres his phone damn near every time I call it. He doesnt know if its me or you when he answeres.

Call his number before 7-8 PM and he will most likely answer it. (maybe twice hes not answered it for me... lunch?)
909-549-0771 Call it. He will answer with his same ol "TUDORS" every time.

ps. he built my motor, it was tight, sealed, holes stuffed, "no oil" written on masking tape.
Year and a half later, still strong. (exept for the top end job in the works)

-Matt

another ps. Ive been to his shop numerous times. Hes swamped.

Old 06-06-2003, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Look Mr350X, Im not questioning his work.....I'm questioning the way he dealt with my motor, not yours. Im sure if you happy with it ,then he did a good job. Like i said before, and ill say it again. I feel an obligation to fellow atv enthusiast like myself to let them know of "MY" experiences with dealing with Tudors. So if you want to call it BS, thats you opinion based on YOUR experience with him. Thats fine. I have no problem with that. I just cant figure out how a three week turn-around turned into more than half a year. I do believe his work ethics and priorities towards his clientel, Is a little is messed up and backwards. I dont care what business your in,you don't state a turn-around time of 2 weeks and then take over a half a year to do the job. You also should send the finished product back the proper way. This is his fault and he should correct it. He owes me a head gasket and a reed cage boot for an 87 zilla and thats that. I will never see it unfortunately but that the facts....So next time you want to say BS, READ the facts first.

Old 06-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Why not have Mr350X call his good buddy for you and find out what's up? I remember now that bTodd said he charged his credit card twice.

Old 06-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider

yeah ...that sounds like a plan......what do you think Mr350X? Or maybe you could just stop over there.

Old 06-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

yeah, I heard this story many times.. same thing every 6 months it seems. Actually one time Jeff came on here and threatened to sue everyone for libel. I would look back for that post if i were you.

and its always bs as far as Mr350X is concerned.

Old 06-08-2003, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider

Warrior007, bite me.

Hes not my good buddie.... He does know me by name, but I think thats because the LT500 is made by Suzuki.
I never get 'good deals' from him. Ive been a repeat customer from problem one. Matter of fact, hes the ONLY one
that has ever touched my motor/bike since ive owned it. Still, the other day I paid him 120 bucks for a piston kit and hone.
I just know that he knows LT500's.

Im no special customer, but he does treat me with respect. He asks me when I want the work to be done.
(maybe because Im always walk in, and not mail)

Im not the kind of guy that is going to put him on the spot and ask him whats up with your motor.
Its just not me. I dont care if you guys dislike him. But just know, he does run a clean and organized shop
and knows his stuff.

Oh any BTW, I DO read the facts. The fact is, he answeres him phone every time I call it.
Anyone try his phone yet?

-Matt

Old 06-08-2003, 07:59 AM
Pro Rider

LOL

You seem like a man of facts..

Fact is if you live within 1 hour of jeff tudors you will get great service otherwise you can drive down there and beat on him. Fact - Jeff has caller ID and answers local calls. Fact - every 6 months someone brings up jeff tudors service on this forum, imagine the people that arent on a forum

You got a great deal, he took care of you. Good for you. You seem to be taking this a little personal or are you "Jeff".

What is your deal anyway?

Quick Reply: Beware of TUDORS!!!!