Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

trinity price

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 03:31 PM
jt
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trinity price

for those of you who have a trinity stage IV exhaust for your z400, how much were you charged OTD (shipping, taxes,etc) groundshipping for me

Old 06-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default trinity price

Take my advice and don't even bother with trinity. All they do down there is dick people around. Their pipe sucks. I have a Pro ciruit with a 168 main and a pro design pro-flow intake (air filter) and My quad runs very well. I holeshoted one moto this weekend against 17 quads, there was a couple of 440 and Cannondales. Don't bother with trinity, they suck.

Old 06-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Range Rover
Default trinity price

i like the trinity pipe they didnt dick me around at all i got my pipe ans sprk arrestor for 500 + shipping and handling

Old 06-11-2003, 01:28 PM
jt
Range Rover
Default trinity price

well i've already ordered it.....i've heard hundreds of reviews and opinions and yours is the first one to say they suck orange400exracer....did you even have it before your pro circuit...if not then how would you even know? i heard Procircuit was under trinity in performance....and it took about 5 minutes to order....and that was it...it's in the mail

Old 06-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Range Rover
Default trinity price

i oredered mine and it took about 4 weeks because it was on back order so im thinkin that many people would buy it if it sucked and its the only pipe that it supposed to give u power as u add more to the engine

Old 06-12-2003, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default trinity price

First of all, Pro Ciruit is a far more better pipe than trinity. Trinity pipes don't even come close to the Pro Ciruit T-4 pipe. I said trinity sucks. Myself and many other people I know have had problems with trinity. They have poor customer service and lie about having thing done when they promise. They also charge a arm and a leg for stuff. By the way , read the DirtWheels pipe shootout for the Z. According to DirtWheels, CT is the best and White Bros. & Pro Ciruit are second. Trinity doesn't even place in the top five. My KFX beats out my buddys Z ( He has a trinity pipe, and he even has a bigger main jet). He admits my pipe is better than his.

Old 06-12-2003, 12:56 PM
jt
Range Rover
Default trinity price

go to www.trinityracing.com and click on FAQ's and then click on the dirtwheels question..it describes why they had a poor rating through the test dirtwheels put on...also one opinion is not going to change my mind cuz it's like 1000 to 1 in favor of trinity....you're the 1.....of course your entitled to your opinion but that's all it is, an opinion...i haven't had any pipe yet so i just figured i'd give trinity a chance..i'm not going to rate the pipe on the customer service you received...you might be right they might suck..we'll just have to see

Old 06-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default trinity price

Originally posted by: jt
...also one opinion is not going to change my mind cuz it's like 1000 to 1 in favor of trinity....you're the 1.....of course your entitled to your opinion but that's all it is, an opinion...i haven't had any pipe yet so i just figured i'd give trinity a chance..i'm not going to rate the pipe on the customer service you received...you might be right they might suck..we'll just have to see
Guess you'd better make the 2 jt.... Trinity will never get another red cent out of my pocket.
I'm not disputing the particular part your looking at.... I've been burned by them, and their corporate philosophy. Harry seems like a nice guy, but the folks he's got working for him are pathetic!
You might want to think about not rating the pipe with customer service... what if you have a problem?
Consider yourself warned!
Don't wanna hear no whinin' if you get the shaft.

My $.02