Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Buyer Beware

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2000, 05:56 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"you purchased the unit on 4-26-00 which means that the 60 days were up on 6-26-00, which also means that in order to have them installed in time to meet the deadline we would have had to have your unit in our shop by Saturday 6-24-00"

This is the dealers reply ^^ Don't look like they are trying to resolve this problem. If you see something I don't please point it out to me. When I purchased this quad NO one told me I had to get the parts replaced in 60 days. Also NO one told me the quad was damaged at all, I found out when I went to get it at the service department. Why didn't someone tell me it was damaged before I paid for it? Could be, they thought I wouldn't have bought it? And they would have been right.

Old 06-30-2000, 10:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Mr Carey, when the unit was delivered to you several of the damaged peices were shown to you and you could have refused delivery of the unit - but when I spoke to you we agreed that we would order the parts and get them installed for you

I feel that it is very unfair for you to continue to bad mouth the dealership for something that we have obviously been working as you stated in your very first post " The dealer told me they would replace every piece of plastic on the Quad. Yesterday the dealer called me for about the 3th time about the parts being there"

I ask that if we were as horrible at customer service as you are trying to portray us to be why would we have continued to call you to try to get your problem fixed? We could have called you once and then forgot about it.

Old 06-30-2000, 11:09 AM
Trailblazer

You are trying hard to make this look like its my fault. And you are right, it is my fault! I trusted you, I thought that the quad would be repaired and everything would be fine. You seem to think I should just drive 400 miles because I want what I paid for. And do it when you tell me to, or you won't fix the quad. The question has been put to you more than once. And its really a simple one.
since the 60 days limit imposed by you has expired. Are you going to fix the quad?

Old 06-30-2000, 01:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mr. Carey,
Again, I am not trying to make this anyones "Fault" we have been holding your parts for you for quite some time - and we have continually asked you to make an appointment with our service department to make the repairs to your unit - AGAIN - we have not imposed a time limit on you - we have relayed to you the restrictions placed upon us by the manufacturer,
we have spoken to the manufacturer and gotten an extention - but this extention is to complete the repairs in a timely fashion -

Old 06-30-2000, 05:59 PM
Trailblazer

I will call you after the 4th of July for an appointment. I will make arrangements to have the quad shipped to you for repair. I will personally come to LC and pick it up. DC

Old 07-05-2000, 12:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

When I see this kind of Costumer Satisfaction I wonder how place like this stay in business and as for this guy that works there he should be fired because the consumer is ALWAYS RIGHT
thats what i know and beleive
if i paid my hard erned money on a quad i expect it to be mint
and
in cases like these I always see 1 word HONDA
i know all the dealers around here and they are all great but if you want to best
go to g&g Motercycles in Lambeth, Ontario they have great costomer policies
and i know from experience that the places that you get stuff for your quad can make it fun or make it bad

I SAY SORRY ABOUT THE LUCK I HATE TO SAY IT AND I KNOW I WOULD BE MAD

BUT I ALSO SAY YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE RIGHT WHEN YOUR SAID SUZUKI AND NOT HONDA

RIDE RED OR GO HOME

Old 07-08-2000, 03:27 PM
Trailblazer

The Quadmaster was delivered to Las Cruces Motorsports today, Saturday 7/8/2000. at my expence I might add. We will see what kind of service I get.

Old 07-10-2000, 12:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

We have been watching this saga unfold with great interest. Please keep us informed. Also if you need the name of a good dealer on the AZ border E-mail me. Drifter

Old 07-14-2000, 11:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am dying to find out what is going on with the Dealership and your Quad. Did they fix it?

Old 07-15-2000, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

The dealer called today and said it was ready. They have had it for about a week. I didn't ask what was done to it. It will be a while before I'll be able to go get it. I'll let you know what I think when I get it home.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware