Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

LT 250 Can Anyone Top This? I Think NOT!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LT 250 Can Anyone Top This? I Think NOT!

Originally posted by: No2StrokeBs
Text

man that thing is a wet dream

omg

Old 02-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer

holy camoly, batman. if i had that thing i would hang ***** under the seat too. what i would give for a ride in that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
oh, btw, you can check out my ride below. i guess i aint got the purtiest, or even the fastest, but i know i got one reliable quad that i can ride without fear of crashing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. maybe someday it will get shined up (after they make a nice 4 stroke that will keep up with the zilla, and it is cheap enough that i can afford it).
enjoy all
aaron

Old 02-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks. LT2Fiddy,
I appreciate your comments on my quad, it sounds like to me you know your stuff and can appreciate fine machines. I didn't come here to get the kind of comments I got from some of the other riders like

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohlins Rear Shocks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to me that response came from (not to be rude) ...a moron. I just wanted to see if there was anyone that had a 12 year old LT 250 Quad with the same modifications I put into mine. I take great PRIDE into my Quad and I have to admit that I might be a little crazy for putting so much time not to mention the money I have into this vintage ShowCase I just want to see if someone had one nicer. I got the name QUE TIP MAN from my friends because I take a que tip to my bikes when I clean them its like a fetish I have. My fetish is so bad for example: Loren Duncan Owner of Duncan Racing wanted to use my bike for his new 2004 catalog I declined because I didn't want anyone else working on my bike so he just used my motor instead.
Pictures are coming soon, I just wanted to make sure that they were updated. Stay tune....

On the Chassis issue you read my mind I was thinking about putting the newltkid's laegar chassis on it but that would run about another $2,600 plus I would have to get different A-Arms too. The chassis makes them wider.

So with all that said and done I hope I gain a little respect from other quad owners and would love to have a chance to help answer anyone's questions that they may have on the LT250.

Oh by the way No2StrokeBs , That is one bad *** bike NICE!!!!!!

The QUE Tip Man LOL
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Correction:

on the chassis issue I meant to say that because the newltkid's laegar chassis is narrow than the stock chassis that the a-arms won't work on them because it causes the pivot points to be wider so you would need different a-arms does that make sense?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Que Tip Man:

Old 02-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Very simple!! Banshee, original banshee mill except a modified 3 cylinder shee with nitrous, running alcohol methanol!!! Just that alone is more of a mod than any!

Old 02-07-2004, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

for 2600 I thought that included A-arms? maybe I was wrong. Definitely worth it either way, though. Suzuki's wide front clip just sucks from a geometry standpoint.

Still, I gotta compliment you, Quetip on your LT. very nice, but the attitude at first... yeesh! damn man, I'm known to have a bad personality on this site, too... But you make me look pretty humble!

Quetip, I think that you should swap a Quadzilla motor in that LT250 of yours and do the Dr.Q RX on it. Then you'll have something that really commands respect.

Cleaning a quad with a quetip... Wouldn't make much sense for a guy like me to do that to my LT since it tears up the dirt all the time, but props to you, man! That's some inspiring dedication.

Old 02-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

As far as I know, the Laeger chassis is no longer available for the LT. Is there a used one for sale somewhere?

Old 02-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, a couple days ago I emailed Laegers seeing if I could purchase the frame jigs from them... no dice!

Old 02-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

So they will make a frame to fill an order, or not?

Old 02-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys i could do with a liitle help if you can,

check my last post on the

does anyone have a zilla and a 250r

thanks