Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

LTZ400 BEATS A MODIFIED YFZ

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004 | 09:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ400 BEATS A MODIFIED YFZ

JMO- as much as I hate to say it, and I woulden't have before my dad told me about z838mx and him racing. but dollar for dollar, motor only the z will produce more hp! and beat the yfz!

Old 02-12-2004 | 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

yfzinsanity Im not saying they are a bad quad dont get me wrong I just hate when people are just so damn openiated. I have really seen 3 come back doesent mean much but just making a point. @ with blown trannys and one with a big ol mo fo hole in the side of the motor.

Old 02-12-2004 | 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: z838mx
yfzinsanity Im not saying they are a bad quad dont get me wrong I just hate when people are just so damn openiated. I have really seen 3 come back doesent mean much but just making a point. @ with blown trannys and one with a big ol mo fo hole in the side of the motor.
Don't deny it bro you hate the yfz i could see the look on your face the first time you seen one you were disgusted becuase you don't like them... they make you sick just looking at them .. i know the feeling i felt that way when i saw the first lowrider bicycle those gold plated forks and the spare tire hanging off the back of the seat made me just wanna knock the kid off of it and start the D@mn thing on fire ............... No man i'm just kidding don't take that to heart im just playing around becuase i am bored ..

JOKES ANYONE I NEED SOMETHING FUNNY TO READ ?

Old 02-12-2004 | 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

I like that analagy very good one.

Old 02-13-2004 | 12:55 AM
|
Pro Rider

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LOST HOPE IN THEIR LTZ OR KFX WHEN THE YZF450 CAME OUT. I just wanted to let people know that a built LTZ or KFX from Yoshimura could out run a "built" YFZ. When I say "built", I mean pipe, correct jetting, cam, piston kit, and porting. I've raced a banshee, 440ex, LTZ440 (trinity built), a cannondale, and 2 YZF (with a pipe and jetting) all on a GNC MX track (Glen Helen) and the LTZ440 was as responsive and powerful as both YZF. I know the YZF is a better bike but one can still make a LTZ or KFX faster. That was my point. I hate when some dumb A$$ like <u>TellicoGrizz660</u> comes on and acts like he is the quad God. TellicoGrizz660 go find another post to f*CK up.

Old 02-13-2004 | 01:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ORANGE400exRACER
THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO LOST HOPE IN THEIR LTZ OR KFX WHEN THE YZF450 CAME OUT. I just wanted to let people know that a built LTZ or KFX from Yoshimura could out run a "built" YFZ. When I say "built", I mean pipe, correct jetting, cam, piston kit, and porting. I've raced a banshee, 440ex, LTZ440 (trinity built), a cannondale, and 2 YZF (with a pipe and jetting) all on a GNC MX track (Glen Helen) and the LTZ440 was as responsive and powerful as both YZF. I know the YZF is a better bike but one can still make a LTZ or KFX faster. That was my point. I hate when some dumb A$$ like <u>TellicoGrizz660</u> comes on and acts like he is the quad God. TellicoGrizz660 go find another post to f*CK up.
I sincerely apologize to you bro!! I may have said some things in the past that may not be agreeable to most and may basht he quad, but one thing is for certain, I HAVE NEVER ONCE resorted to name calling like you just did me then!!! But I will say that in a certain way I deserved it!!! I am very sorry you consider me a dumb A??, actually I'm smarter than you think!! I am definately no quad god!!! My main interest is racing "bikes"!! I bought the YFZ truthfully because it was my "bikes" with 4 wheels, not because I race it, because I dont! I say we all should let our "riding" speak for ourselves, cuz you can have all the mods in the world, but it won't help you if someone is better than you! With my Bikes of course, I could run with most anyone on this forum(hopefully no SX superstars in here) but on my quad I would be at a severe disadvantage to alot of the racers in here!!! Seriously Orange, my apologies bro!!!

Old 02-13-2004 | 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

Hey TellicoGrizz660, correct me if I'm wrong but don't the YZ450F bikes have only 4 gears?

Old 02-13-2004 | 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LT250RSuperstar
Hey TellicoGrizz660, correct me if I'm wrong but don't the YZ450F bikes have only 4 gears?
Yes, the YZ450F only has 4 gears! Tim Ferry who rides the 450F in Sx only has 3! Alot of the parts in his tranny and on his bike isnt available to the general public through any of the aftermarket manufacturers!!! Maybe someone race shop could build one!

Old 02-13-2004 | 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Thats what I call a BROAD powerband!!!!GEEZZZ!!!

Old 02-13-2004 | 09:02 AM
Pro Rider

Hey and my point orange was that you are right they can be and I was trying to tell you that I agree because ive seen it first hand even though others in this forum say im a liar about it, and others in here have seen my bike im not saying I can dominate the race track I did ok last year but I broke my shoulder so this year im out to prove myself. The motor is brand new and I dident pinch pennys anywhere and from the few drags ive done I was only beat by one bike and it was a 250r with a 370 motor in it and he was about 4 feet in front of me. The only thing I was doing in this post was agreeing with you and trying to give an example. Hopefully come this race season I can prove that the z can be as if not more competive then the yfz not that I dont like the yfz just I perfer the z more Its just my openion people who ride the yfzs also have a great bike so lets just all ride/ race and have a great time doing it. It all does come down to rider and the better rider will always win unless maybe in a drag race when power is the most important factor.

Quick Reply: LTZ400 BEATS A MODIFIED YFZ