Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

are they going to make a new atv game???

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are they going to make a new atv game???

Originally posted by: 2untouchables690
what they should also do is make it like need for speed underground where you can upgrade your quad with a new exhaust, big bore kit, etc.

That's what I've been saying before the 2nd one came out. I find ATV Offroad Fury 1&2 to be a waste of money if you actually do buy it. Doesn't matter if they are Greatest Hits titles or not, they are still bad. If an ATV game were anything like Gran Turismo, then it would be worth it. I found that the quads don't relate to reality all that well in either ATV Offroad Fury 1 or 2. A Banshee and a Warrior seem to run the same speed and this left me ...angry.

Gran Turismo 4 is on it's way and it's supposed to have the "History of cars". They are goign to try and feature every single sport car ever in that game and I think if ATV Offroad Fury 3 is made, then they should have "History of ATVs". Include 3 wheelers too. Also the option of allowing you to shift on your own or let the game do it automatically.

Old 02-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

GRAND TRISMO 3 KICKS ***!! I cant wait for GT 4.....thats gunna be sweet. supposed to have a chevell 454 in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BONEshock
GRAND TRISMO 3 KICKS ***!! I cant wait for GT 4.....thats gunna be sweet. supposed to have a chevell 454 in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

There's gonna be a Barracuda in there as well and my dad had two of those at one time in his life so I can't wait to get the game and see how the car runs. I find my big goal in Gran Turismo games is to get as much money as possible and I always aim for the Viper for some reason. Man the Viper is awesome. Stock engine now puts out 505 Horsepower.

One thing i don' tunderstand about the game is the "increase displacement" thingy. This must be boring the engine out and none of the cars can be bored out except for the Honda Civic.

What's the highest speed you've ever driven in that game? I've gotten my Suzuki (forget the model name at the moment) up past 600 or 800 MPH. It's a glitch (or maybe it's intended) in the game that if that car is tuned up a certain way, the front end will start to lift after 220 MPH and the speed will increase very rapidly.

Without any tricks or anything, the most I've had my car up to was 306MPH I believe before I ran into a corner on the test course. I tried to get my Viper up to 300MPh but I'm starting to think it's impossible unless I learn how to work with the suspension and stuff. I've gotten the Viper just past 260MPH. Oh yes the Suzuki is called "Suzuki Escudo pikes peak version". I can get that one up to 260 with no problem at all.

Old 02-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

your thinking of the escado. that car hauls some serious butt. fast car. I dont have the game, i play my friends. I haven't played with the escado to much, but I have gotten it to wheelie. dont recall my top speed. fast car though. Viper is my car of choice too. and I like the formula 1 car, fast, handles good too.

Old 02-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BONEshock
your thinking of the escado. that car hauls some serious butt. fast car. I dont have the game, i play my friends. I haven't played with the escado to much, but I have gotten it to wheelie. dont recall my top speed. fast car though. Viper is my car of choice too. and I like the formula 1 car, fast, handles good too.

I've never tried the Formula 1 cars. I hate doing the endurance races and winning a car that I'll never use. I tried the super speedway twice (or three times) and have not won the Formula 1 car yet.

Old 02-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Range Rover

hey im a big fan of that game i have some 2 million buck sweat game