Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

What company should port my Quadracer??

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What company should port my Quadracer??

yea...Icehouse u never mentioned what company to go with...u jus said to look in the back of dirt wheels for a wholesaler...

Oh and Trx440...I am right now a freshman at Mater Dei...im only 15...and i have to pay for everything with my own hard-earned money, so im on a budget right now. Oh, and about your sister at the lucky lady, i cant go in there yet, but u wouldnt happen to have some extra pictures of her would ya? haha...Im gonna laugh everytime i go past the Lucky Lady now cause im gonna think about ur sister. hahaha

Old 05-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

I almost forgot FTZ racing in Cape Girradeau, MO. That isn't that far from E-ville. They make alot of drag and flat track engines. They know how to get SERIOUS hp out of your engine.

Who is the Wrestling coach at Mater Dei? What about the Football coach? When I lived there one of them had a HOT wife! I can't remember his name.

what part of town do you live in? Which public school would you go to? My Mom graduated from Central. She graduated with Bob Griese. Do you know who he is?

Old 05-05-2004, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

You can check them out on the web.FTZ Racing

Old 05-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

hahaha...well the coach now is Mike Goebel...he has been the coach since at least 1978, he may not have been the football coach at that time, but has been the wrestling coach since. His wife is actually not bad at all. We are still dominating the town with wrestling and football, although reitz did beat us this year in football, and we did lose team state in wrestling for the first time in 9 years. Right now, we have Blake Maurer, who is a 4x state champ, and has recently been ranked 3rd in the nation. We had a couple other state champs this year too. Oh yea, and we also won state in basketball this year too...Its the first time a team in evansville has won since North in 1964. I live within walking distance of both Mater Dei and Reitz. I live a block away from Helfrich park school and Helfrich hills golf course. and yes...i know who Bob Griese is...im not that stupid..haha About FTZ, i looked into them, but they are WAAAY too expensive for what im looking for...just think about what you could get with a 15 year olds budget...

Old 05-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You may try to call Doug Nicholas...he is very good at porting, he takes his time and gets it done right. He has lots of experience in what makes the power too....not sure if he will do something other than a Polaris though, but it is worth a call.....his number is on the site I have listed below......Call him up!

Old 05-06-2004, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Tall Blonde. Think her name is Mary Ann. She was hot 12 years ago. If he is still married to her.

I hear you on the $$$ issue. Save for college. I'm 38 and I still watch my money when it comes to my toys. More like watch my money fly out of my wallet and into someone elses.

One last thing, winning a state championship in Indiana basketball doesn't count anymore, not until they get rid of the class crap. That is for weak sports like football.

Old 05-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

uhh hey...im a football player and i dont exactly consider it a WEAK sport. But thats beside the point...I asked their son today (he's in my class) what his moms name is, and it is mary ann. So yea, you were right. But on the porting subject, its gonna be put on hold for awhile. I thought about it, and my wheeler is not set up enough to take advantage of the porting. So im getting new doulbe/triple rate Works shocks with rezzies. I figured i'd get new fronts and get the back rebuilt before i got into the engine. I think its fast enough but it needs to handle better. Later on, when i move to the engine i will get the LRD pipe and carb and other stuff first. Then do the porting. But thanks anyway...ur comments were not a waste dont worry.