Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

King Quad Modifications - Where to Go???

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2000, 01:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone,

Yes it is me again. I am talking about the same modifications as before but now with the help of a couple of friend you will have a web page to go to to get the mods. Remember it is in progress so all of them may not be up yet. I also am hoping everyone who has a new idea or modification to and existing one will email it to me for addition to the websites. (Of course there is compensation for these ideas, I will thank you profusely).

The one that is up now is

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/kingquad

My thanks to RobJ for this one.

Tym is working on another for me and I am looking forward to that one as well.

Someday I may even get one of my own up and running but until then these two people deserve all the thanks.

Old 08-02-2000, 09:21 AM
Tym
Trailblazer

Actually, kudos to Rob, He did an excellent job. I think his page should be the standard and if we have other ideas or actual mods we could just pass them along to Rob (if that's okay with Rob). Saves me some time too, I'm a little lazy and a lot busy, it would've been next week before I could've even started.
Anyhow, the wife, myself and another couple are heading to Tellico tommorrow for a weekend ride, I hope to bring back some good pictures....

Thanks Eric and Rob...

Old 08-02-2000, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks Tym, It's my pleasure to help out. Of course the pot of gold for me is applying the mods to my '99 KQ. But the real key is input from the everyone. If it's a mod I'm going to make, you can be sure you'll have fresh pictures from me(digital cameras are great!).

I still have some more mods to add so bookmark it and check back time to time. I'll post another message when everything I have is up.

If you have a mod your making, and you have plenty of pictures, send them to me and I'll gladly post them. If you don't have access to a scanner you can mail them to me and i'll scan them and return them. Email me with questions.

Regards,
Rob

Old 08-04-2000, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

Rob, Tym & Eric.
You guys are to be commended. You do a very nice job of offering help and guidance for all us KQ riders. I haven't tried any of the alterations, down loaded from Eric as yet. But the winters are long and slow in Michigan and that's when I intend to get busy. I will let you know how it turns out. Have a nice ride.
Chuck, Suzuki KQ 300, GPS & lunch...