Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

i could kill my neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i could kill my neighbors

Originally posted by: BIGGONE
Don't get tooo offended but,.. the farmer could probably kill all of you who are tresspassing on his land , without even askin in the first place!!!! I know I wouldn't be happy if I was a farmer
and people just took it upon themselves to make use of my land that I'm payin on and got
insurance liability on! After he posts his land.... NOW YOU WANNA ASK IF IT'S OKAY?????
You might still have a shot at permission but than again you might not, cause now he's
gonna have doubts as to how innacent{spelt wrong} you really are in this hole mess.
How can you proove to him that wasn't any of your quads makin that mess of his income??
I think it would have HELPED if you had gotten permission before this whole mess! Because
usually the farmer would have said YES, and would have showed you where and what parts
of his land you could make use of for your atv' ing. But that may be all BLOWN TO SH*T now!!
Just think about whats going through his mind right now....lost X amount of dollars for the year
because atv'ers trashed my income,..my woods are all torn up hope I don't get sued because someones
out back there layin deadin my woods that I didn't know about, so I don't loose the farm over it .Ya know
the farmers yes have tons of land and yes this land is their source of income and yes they are are pretty friendly folks.I think they would have APPRECIATED it MORE if you had asked before this
problem.
case closed! (bang bang)

Old 07-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
i live 40 min west of rochester or 40 min north of batavia
Do ever ride up near tug hill ?

Old 07-11-2004, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

i just got word today that the farmers bro is fighting for us, but its gonna take a while. he is p!$$e*, but its not fair that a few select people did this and successfully urined it for everybody. for the time being these farmers told the dec that if they see us riding on his land to give us tickets.

i think that the trails are eventually going to be reopened again, but its gonna take time and a lot of chill pills.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

no but i have herd of it. i like too ride the old rail road trax behind my land i have gone as far as hilton on them some of my friends have gone to rochester.but the thing is that the goverment sold of the land too the public and some of the ppl dont like wen you ride down the trax but there so dumb y buy a rail road with no ties,rail it's only 25 feet wide cant bild anything on it it's so retardid they should just let us ride them . and i hate the person who came up with the idea too blow up the old brige that was soooooo retardid!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!! and i am always looking for ppl too ride with.evry ne has quad around here but no one wants too ride with other ppl they only like to ride by themselvs ...lol...thats y they allways have too walk a long way back too there house.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sure there was a liability issue with the bridge. Bridges have to be upkept, and it is not cheap. Same with riding on thier land. Someone gets hurt, and they end up a loser. It's spelled "retarded" and isn't really a word you want to just throw around.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Aaran
our bigtime local farmer just put absolutely no atv signs all up and down our road.THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! the worst part is its just at the trails on our road, no other trails. im pretty sure i know why to-my neighbors have ridden through the middle of this field so much that they have made a dirt path through it. im p!ssed off. and these farmers own all the land on the hill except for 6 or 7 families that own a few acres. i can only ride my quad on the 5 acres of land we own and 4 of that is taken up with pasture. how fun. i get to ride my brand new quad at speeds of about 5 mph because the 1 acre is woods. yes

what do u suggest i do

it is 4th of july weekend it could be for that, but somehow i dought that.

i was thinking that id let it slide for a week or so and then go talk to them. i do most of my riding at my buddies houses and i need at least 1 trail open to get there.

i figured id say look ur probably p!ssed, but my family wasnt a part of this and u know with u shutting down all the trails we cant even leave our land. and i can assure u that if u open up a part of the trail that people wont ruin it this time(u could even leave the field blocked off) we dont need it to get where were going.

and id sign a paper or something

what do u guys suggest. i hate people that give responsible atvers a bad rep.
boo hoo, i gotta ride on the streets in the city, and get chased by cops

Old 07-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider

thanks for the spelling leson....retarded.....who cares.......not any thing bad about retarded........y cant i throw it around???.....

Old 07-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol ^ I cant to ride up their, all of our trails are old railroad trax to.