Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.

581-quit screaming that f-in' RM down the road! J/K-sort of. Fortunately, I live in a quad-friendly 'hood that has access to 2 trail heads. But, no 2-strokes reside here. Even though it sucks, maybe you ought to test in the early p.m. The HMF is loud, but, as long as you're not prolonging your 'hood riding-F' em! Especially G.C.G.! If he doesn't have the, uh, cajon'es to talk to you mano~mano, take it to him. But be cool-we don't need a bucha bad pub. Our cops are the same way-as long as there's no complaint...........................fuhgetabowdit!

Old 09-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

fuhgetaboutit(italian lol) the only guy i get along with is the italian and thats the guy who needs to be on my side, hell if someone does somthing to you, they will wake up with a horse head on there pillow. lol

v581

Old 09-02-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

Whatsamatta wichu? Me an you's brothers! If we needa get Tony to off G.C.G., consider it done! LOL! Have you checked my pic.s out? The nose-def. Italian! Seriously, if you have the law on your side, and the neighbors won't be cool, try talking to them first. If that doesn't work, you gotcha rights! I had a guy over here revving his outboard motor up for a couple of hours today. My thoughts-no big deal-he's into motor sports, it's daytime-his business. Now, if'n he takes dis into da night time, I been eye-balling dis horse.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

us italians are slick sly people, and stike with great force when need be, and it is always without warning.

brothers heck yea.

v581

Old 09-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer

A couple people are asking about how much power the homeowner association has. Truth be told quite a bit. When they are formed or you buy a house in a neighborhood with one, you are actually contractually obligated to abide by the rules of the organization. Failure to can result in civil lawsuits and if it is spelled out you will lose. Kind of similar to things being written in property rules. My landlord has a subdivision that has such laws, like no non-running vehicles etc. While it may not be illegal and the cops can/will not ticket you, the organization can sue if you choose to disobey. Kind of like a local police. Sucks sometimes, but that is what you sign on to when you buy the house.

Old 09-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

homeowners says NOTHING about atvs/dirtbikes on private roads, and we have no db limit in my towi asked the cops this also. and the cops tell me that i am not doing anything wrong but rather they are.

Old 09-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

You shouldn't be on the roads on a quad. Most quad deaths occur because someone was hit by a car. I know that the top speed on the golf cart and scooter has be be 20 mph tops. You flying by a house at 50+ mph would **** most people off. And you have to wonder why they single you out? You people doing that gives all quad riders a bad name.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

hey listen up ok, first off, im not on PUBLIC roads, and second i am not "Flying" i am one of the guys who gives quad guys a good name. where i ride and if i see horses or people i pull over shut the bike off, and let them past. ya know what kind of reaction i get from them. its great to see someone like you out having fun and shareing the trails, and being very polite to people like us, i wish more people could be like that.

i agree quads and cars arent a good idea, but i only go on the road when its a straigtaway ie. i can see ahead, around my 2 turns i am on the shoulder heck man i dont wanna get hit. 9x outta 10x i am going down to get my mail. my road is 1mi long, and has the boxes at the end. heck at least i didnt loose controll like my one neibor in the snow in a mountaineer, and go off the road-take out a plum tree, and power/phone box, and try to blame me the quader. thankfully my other neibor saw the whole thing, and said what are you blaimin this guy for. just fess up and fix it.

v581

Old 09-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

granted, i cant stand home owners associations. I dont think i will ever consent to being a part of one. but since you are there, and even though the home owners assoc. says nothing about db limits and the cops agree with you, for good measure (these are the people you live by) i would put the other pipe back on. noise is a big problem to some people and it is a big reason of why some riding areas get shut down. i know this isnt a riding area, but your nieghborhood. Which even more reason to be quieter.

people work all week, deal with all kind of crap that you may not even be aware of, and the one place where they may have a safe haven away from it all, they may feel it is being violated by hearing some loud bike go up and down the street- and that just adds to their stress and pisses them off. just tone it down and they'll prob stop complaining.

Old 09-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

There is one thing the association has over you that will cause you to loose if you contest. It is called a contract. If the association rules against you, then you will have to abide by there rules. You signed up for that when the you joined the association.That is what happens when you move into one of those cookiecutter home heaven association things. They can dictate how often you mow, when you take out the trash, how many cars you have parked at you house, when you $hit, etc.

Sorry, you can either load it up or move.

Quick Reply: I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.