Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.

sounds like ur neighbors are d**kheads :-/...go do burnouts in their lawn..hehe...whats the difference between a formal complaint and a complaint?...since its not agaisnt the law shouldnt u still be able to ride them?...some people gotta ruin it for you:-/...what is it?..maybe 10 minutes of a quad up and down the road...maybe they couldnt hear their tv's good enough

Old 09-04-2004, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

well it would be difficult to violate the hoa, i wrote it!!!, we are a new subdivison if 12 houses, on 6 acers each. and i am the president of the hoa, and the other neibor is vp, and thats it. there are a total of 4 house between 2 roads in 3 yrs, others are underconstruction. the golf cart started first so i said f@ck it, and rode, the pipes not the problem, i found out what it was. they told me that they dont want me getting hurt, guess thats understandable, oh well, i got trails behind my house so not too bad

v581

Old 09-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Trailblazer

Man....I understand your delima, anytime I try to ride either of mine I get the cops called, even though its not illegal. the cops usally just ask me how their running and then leave. but still, the young kids in the area ride their weedeater scooters and pocket bikes all day, but if I try to ride through the subdivision just to get to my riding spot by the river I get called on....IT PISSES ME OFF

Old 09-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

I agree with the loud comments, I hate loud pipes. I told my buddy that if he wanted to ride with me to put the stocker back on (we need to ride roads,RR tracks and thru towns and such).He did and found out that obnoixous thing wasn't that helpfull for power anyways. End of that subject.
Homeowners associations suck! Period!!I found this out when I took my daughters belongings out to Mesa Arizona. Every house in the sub-division is worth 1/2 million+.The daughter was there 1 week and got her car broke into.While I was there they tried stealing my trailer with quads right off my box van. BOY did they get a surprise when they found out I was sleeping inside! Anyways, I get up in the morning and say "HI" to the neighbor. I didn't know you wasn't supposed to talk to your neighbor, he looked at me like I was from mars. I told him what had happened in the early hours and he stupidy proclaimed that they have no trouble.I explained that they indeed have trouble with thieves. All of a sudden he looked down and said"Your buddy (his neighbor) is going to get in big trouble" I asked why. His reply was"he has a WEED in his stones". I gave him the Pennsylvania reply of" he pays taxes on that weed don't he?" The guy explained that the homeowners assoc. will give him a fine. I then proceeded to tell him that I thought him and his assoc. is F***ed up! Here ppls belongings are being stolen on a regular basis and they are worried about a weed instead of forming a neighborhood watch.
My opinion is that you wanted to live in a house. The only way you could get into this house of your dreams is to sign into the assoc. That makes your signature "signed under durress", thus void IMO and can be argued in a court of law.
It's quite common (unfortunatly), what others do is non of your concern, what you do is plenty of their concern. Go figure.
I hope I speeled everything write <G> for MR.11 post vwpickup [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

hey 250A1...put some pics up of ur tecates...i have always been really interested in those things mainly because of the rarity factor. If you want u can send them to my email...i will give it to you if u want to do that.

Old 09-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Trailblazer

yea...2fiddy.....I can do that. give me your email.....I'll take some picks of the 540 today and send them.

Old 09-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

dude if it's not against any laws and your neighbors gotta call the cops everytime just to be dikkheads then fuc|< em. I know what it's like to have the cops called everytime i ride it's a major pain in the A$$. so now i have to take the main road to my trails just so they don't call the cops but now i also gotta worry about getting pulled over. it's a different cop everytime so far so i get a warning

Old 09-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

If you have 6 acres and trails behind your house then why would you test ride in the street? I live in a development also that has a homo assoc. We ride through it only when we ride to our favorite local area. We don't pizz off the neighbors because we RESPECT them by riding very slowly at low rpms. Sounds like from reading your thread that you have other choices. As for chewbacca one of these days your gonna get more than the warning.

Old 09-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

well, also on my road there are another set of trails that requires me to ride halfway down the street.

btw yesterday i saw the golf cart riding up and down my road, i had a good mind to go say something but i didnt.

v581

Old 09-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

Come on, Man....your the association president. It is your duty to ride out there on your quad and b!tch those golf cart riding ***** out! Come on Prez! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I got Slamed!!, Neibors, quads, and bike.