Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Does ne one know about the rm450?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does ne one know about the rm450?

Originally posted by: speeeedy
Originally posted by: superevil
maybe excluding banshee's,but nothing beats honda/yamaha reliability
suzuki is also a very reliable bike. and soon they are going to be a very big boy on the block! i am a polaris quad guid bt next i would have to look at suzuki. not tryin to stir the pan just tryin to throw anouther wrench in the mix.
yea, just look at my 87' Zilla, 17 years old and runnin strong

Old 09-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

The dirtbike is def tuned different and they have to balance the quad motor differently so it won't cause your fillings to fall out.

LT2fiddy What kind of paperroute do you have to be able to afford all the stuff you listed?

Old 09-16-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

quadduck...older?? i may not be as old, but from what i can tell by what your typin, im just as mature as you. And it looks as though you ride....LT 80's?? Sounds cute. But if you really wanna get personal with this i actually work as a construction worker and get paid better than most 15 year olds. And wat do you do to afford your lil 80's?? Actually i could care less what you do, but just because you had to go get personal about it. You wanna know anything else?? Oh why didnt you go all crazy on superevil?? He agreed with me on that the choice should be on handling. Because im 15?? Well you go on and think that 15 year olds arent mature but i bet im just as smart about quads than most people on here.

Old 09-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

WELL SONNY BOY, IF YOU WERE TO USE LESS ENERGY BEING A GOPHER AND BRINGING COFFEE TO THE MEN YOU MIGHT COME TO THE REALIZIATION THAT MOST OF THE TIME WHEN ADULTS LIST THIER QUADS AND THERE ARE MINIS ALSO LISTED THAT THEY PROBABLY BELONG TO THAT ADULTS CHILD AND OR CHILDREN. SO PUT YOUR WATERBONG DOWN AND REALIZE THAT A LOT OF US HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT ATVS THAN YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER KNOW. REMEBER YOU STATRED US UP WITH YOUR ATTEMPT TO BE FUNNY OR A SMART AZZ OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. IN THE FUTURE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ORIGINAL THREAD.By the way I am glad to see a kid your age work for what he has, I did the same thing at age 12. Just try in the future to think before you type.

Old 09-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

I would rather be 14, than being an old man....once you turn 18 you just get in more trouble for stuff...bummer. Plus, my bones arent aching yet![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well most of the time they arent.

Some of you old timers are very prejudice on these forums.

So put down your joint and learn how to rip a bong.

Old 09-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider

well,i dont think the first handling comment made by lt250 was really that bad of a thing to say.murdr was just to sensitive about it i think.And nobody went off on me because i was a gentleman about it and added my 2 cents with what i could help.I didnt try to say that my idea was better or try to make anyone feel stupid,i just tried to help.I would think that the new 450's are so close to eachother,that there will never be a clearcut winner. I would buy a yamaha though,it does seem to be the beast of the bunch. I think murdr couldve taken the joke better,i know i would have,but sometimes people cant.I dont think the handling comment was really a shot at anyones I.Q. quadduck and lt250 are sick of the wich one is faster questions,and murdr is sick of the people saying pros talk handling.
PERSONALLY IM SICK OF NOT BEING AVRIL LAVIGNES LOVE SLAVE!!!!

Old 09-17-2004, 06:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LT2Fiddy
just remember...Amateur's talk speed, Pro's talk handling...

This is not a joke, it is a true statement. Take it how you want it. A good rider can win reguardless of the bike. ( comparable bikes) The way I see alot of people buying 450's should be buying something else. All you hear is...Waaah the seat is too hard. Or, the suspension is too stiff, Waaah. And you hill shooters, you will lose to a lesser bike because they can beat you through the whoops. That is where the race is won.... So, why don't we start talking about the Suzuki 450? Since, that's what the post is about.

Oh yeah, the Suzuki 450 will stomp everything out there.

Old 09-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is what i am talking about. NEVER once in my question did i mention anything about how i wanted the bike to handle or about handling. I asked about the hp rating on the new rm45o and which dir bike is faster. I defenitly did not ask for a smart a$$ reply, or a "JOKE" which i know wasnt, just some one trying to sound smart intopic that had nothing to do with handling. YOu could juct tell that he was trying to be smart my topic literly did not have ne thing to do with his reply , SO DONT SAY THAT I AM BEING A PRIC. I AM NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTION AND LET SOME KID TRY TO CLOWN ON IT.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

whatever...you can take my post as a "joke" or however you wanna take it...i didnt mean it like that but if you take it that way then im sorry cause i didnt mean for you to. Its just amazing how many people talk about how fast things are, or how to jet a carb. I Just wish those two topics could stay at the top as a sticky type forum and no one would keep writing about it. It would also be nice for some of the kids that actually know something about quads and have to work on them themselves ( and work their asses off to pay for it all), would get a little respect. Now i kno there are some kids on here that have no clue what they are talkin about, and no im not full of myself, but it would just be nice...oh and quadduck, i actually do work, i dont just take the coffee to the workers, haha.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

SORRY quadduck and murdr...