Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Does ne one know about the rm450?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does ne one about the rm450?

The dirt bike is supposed to come out in a month. It has the new 450 motor on it which evently will be on the new z-450. I want to know if it is faster than the dirt bike version of the yfz-450. If not than i am going to have to go with yamaha.

Old 09-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does ne one know about the rm450?

just remember...Amateur's talk speed, Pro's talk handling...

Old 09-15-2004, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

May i ask , what the hell does that reply have any thing to do with my topic????? Besides when i am drag racing up a sand hill ,, handling isnt on the top of my mind. That little bullsh!t saying really gets tiresom.

Old 09-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Hey murdr sounds like the youngling is putting out a challenge to you. You ought to invite him out for some uphill sand handling

Old 09-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, does maier plastic and a pipe make a bike handle better?

Old 09-15-2004, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadduck
Hey, does maier plastic and a pipe make a bike handle better?
lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lo l,lol,lol,lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol.lol.lo l.lol.lol.
lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lo l,lol,lol,lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol.lol.lo l.lol.lol.
And you know what he does live realitvly close , i could meet him at silverlakes????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 04:50 AM
Pro Rider

Well mr.murdr. ---the question is about handling. As you stated,you will be drag racing and hill climbing,wich would tell anyone that your going to modify the quad. There is not anything about the yzf450 or the trx450 or the upcoming suzuki 450 that would give it an unfair advantage against the other under heavy modifications.Any of these quads can be made to be extremely and crazy fast,all can be made to be fire breathing moster hill climbing drag racing dirt eating beasts. sooooooooooooooooo,the intelegent thing to do would be to pick the one that handles the best,or maybe the cheapest,or the most reliable,or wichever one has the cheapest modifications.

Old 09-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Right, but what i would like to know if ne one knows the hp rating of the new 450 engine. Because that will determine alot of things.

Old 09-15-2004, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

It's in a dirtbike chassis right now so you can't get quad hp numbers from that anyway. It'll have to be competitive obviously and Suzuki is throwing out some GREAT quads these days, I wouldn't be suprised to see it take top honors.......unless Kawasaki has a trick up their sleeve later on.

Old 09-15-2004, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah bike engines for some odd reason has more hp than the quad. Example yfz-450, trx-450r