Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

quadzilla questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quadzilla questions

zillarider87 did you get the pm i sent you on the pt powerhead i have?

Old 12-30-2004, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: gnjeff
zillarider87 did you get the pm i sent you on the pt powerhead i have?
yea, how much do you want for it?

Old 12-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Range Rover

can you send me your e-mail address and i will send you some pics and price

Old 12-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: gnjeff
can you send me your e-mail address and i will send you some pics and price
sent ya a pm

Old 12-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: gonetothedunes
i know a guy from craig well i dont know him personally but he builds sandrails you are not him are you
I need to update my profile... I just moved to Salt Lake... But no, I'm not Charles... Know him very very well... He's a great friend.
I have one of his buggy's... Seems he's getting his reputation out there anyhow.

Regards,

Old 12-31-2004, 02:32 AM
Trailblazer

you got the blue one for sale or do you have the unpainted one i beat both up at rock spings but charles builds a nice buggy even though i beat him in a race i still wish i had a long travel the whoops are very wicked in my buggy charles was going to sale me one of those air/fuel gauges but i lost his number hope to see him this year in rock springs i need to buy one of those well anyway i guess i wont see you in rock springs then but i will be in utah this weekend picking-up a quadzilla fo cheap but i do love charles' buggys they are nice and clean looking has he done more than a 350 chevy yet?

Old 01-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Mine's the custom rust colored one... soon to be bright red (Before summer) And soon to have a bunch more HP too. I was running an old worn out 305 with 90k+miles on it... no wonder you beat me... You wouldn't beat me thru the whoops though... LoL, Charles has this suspension figured out... these things ride like a cadillac.
Charles is putting in a much bigger/better tranny too, so you'll need to run him again next year and see if the results are the same. All in good fun. I remember you racing him now....

You can find Charles' number on his website www.thesandmanoffroad.com
He can hook you up.
He's built other cars not using V8's... V8's are just way more powerful (Like comparing an LT500 vs Banshee) so that's his preference.
He's done a 6 cylinder Turbo Subaru, and currently building a V-6 GM for a customer in R.S. The more cars he builds, the better he gets at it.

I'll still be hitting R.S. occationally, as it's still a 3 hour drive (as is Craig)... just the other big dunes are so much closer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (Yahoo)

So you found a cherry LT500 in Utah? I was looking at a really nice '90 down here (Before I moved here) the guy was asking $3K.. it was all original with a little work from Paul Turner... Nice machine. I didn't have the $$ unfortunately.
What did you find? Get us some pictures?

I love my 500, and have tinkered relentlessly making it run harder... It holds its own pretty well.

Old 01-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Trailblazer

ill get pictures as soon as i can get my new computer figured out, but it has all plastic cut not completely off but enough to make it look good has a nickel plated paul turner pipe +6 laegers pro track swing arm with chrome finish 2 sets of paddles all haulers one 8 lug and one 9 lug set not sure as to what set to put on there.Not sure if any internal work was done but i think it is cuz it sound like it has higher compression and that is all i know about it, when you guys planing you next trip to rock springs?We try to get there as much as possible mostly the 3 day weekends.Also do you know what is all done to mel's quadzilla that thing out ran everything

Old 01-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: gonetothedunes
would it be a fair deal for 2800 with pipe and paddles
u beat by 3 out of the hole? maybe by 5th gear. also i dont believe he was inching u either, but im not saying ur lying either

Old 01-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Pro Rider

sorry wrong quote lol

Quick Reply: quadzilla questions