Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

A message from VINSON581 and FdaDot200 about our race, and LIES

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005 | 04:15 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default A message from VINSON581 and FdaDot200 about our race, and LIES

ok remember that topic on going racing this weekend with zilla603s

well i shouldnt have second guessed myself, he really was full of a crock of cr@p, i drove damn down to this place, got out and asked people at a yamaha dealer, they said no track, i went to the T of the directions, and couldnt find it, i wound up in a residential section near a river, with no hopes of a track anywares, boy were we pissed, fcuked up our day completely!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS KID IS A LIEING SON OF A B!TCH, EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE WAS TRUE HE IS A ******* A.S.SHOLE LIKE NO OTHER, IF I EVER MEET HIM IN PERSON THAT WILL BE THE LAST DAY HE WALKS.

you little punk ****, if you ever ******* come on here again and run your mouth i sware!

FORUM MEMBERS, AND (TRUSTED PEOPLE) EVERYTIME YOU CALLED THIS KID A "PUNK" YOU WERE RIGHT. he is about as low as they come, and btw ERIC i mean all that me and my friend Alex are writeing, how in the he11, or why would you do that??? i cant fathom why someone is such a azz.....

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Who gives a hoot with your foul mouth posting here on the forums and it makes you look just as bad as the person you are referring too.
You need to think of a better way to express yourself.

ATV Connection moderator
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

Old 02-26-2005 | 04:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default A message from VINSON581 and FdaDot200 about our race, and LIES

That sucks man.