Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!

Just look at my sig. After I got my 800 the KQ just sat. Traded it last week.

Old 05-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Range Rover

Kingquader your comments on this forum are about as useful as vinny testaverde is to the cowboys, and let me tell you thats not usefull at all. I award you absolutely no points and may god have mercy on your soul. Oh by the way judging from your stupidy your probably 48 years old, no girlfriend, no kids, NO LIFE. You sit and look at this shinny thing they call a computer with dreams of owning a BF 750. Of course being the nice guy I am I enjoy making fun of your ridicoulous banter day in day out, and then going out and shredding the trails on my BF 750. Please (this is for your own good) go to a night club tonight and find a nice lady friend (not a guy) and maybe you guys can talk about your dreams of having a big bad 750. Other than that I dont know what to tell you my friend other than I got BF 750 and YOU DONT!!!!! haha....oh yeah atleast there is a girl waiting in my bed.....loser

Old 05-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Range Rover

Vinson 581 hit the nail on the head, there has not been one usefull post on this forum about the king in weeks. Do give it a rest pastor, we know how you feel, I like the machine too but your sounding like a used car salesman.
mojavealltheway, pick the wolverine n e day for n e type of riding? Thats just plain stupid.
Altoos, weve all heard how you own both and the king cant touch your BF crap too many times. You should give it a rest also. I guess every quad needs a preacher.
Both quads have their strong points, if you dont know that you have never ridden either.

Old 05-18-2005, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: alltoos
Kingquader your comments on this forum are about as useful as vinny testaverde is to the cowboys, and let me tell you thats not usefull at all. I award you absolutely no points and may god have mercy on your soul. Oh by the way judging from your stupidy your probably 48 years old, no girlfriend, no kids, NO LIFE. You sit and look at this shinny thing they call a computer with dreams of owning a BF 750. Of course being the nice guy I am I enjoy making fun of your ridicoulous banter day in day out, and then going out and shredding the trails on my BF 750. Please (this is for your own good) go to a night club tonight and find a nice lady friend (not a guy) and maybe you guys can talk about your dreams of having a big bad 750. Other than that I dont know what to tell you my friend other than I got BF 750 and YOU DONT!!!!! haha....oh yeah atleast there is a girl waiting in my bed.....loser
Achoos! did I strike a nerve little boy? sounds like I must have!. "judging from your stupidy" Your killing me here Achoos! stupidy!!!! Bah ha ha ha ha! Sweet dreams little boy and say hi to the twins for me Einstein, hey maybe they'll share the King Quad since you never ride it. Just think one day it can be red, then one day yellow, then one day green.....Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Old 05-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fight, fight, fight. haha

Old 05-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

Vinson 581.......................Amen, brother.

Old 05-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yinz ppl need to grow up...thats all i have to say and thats all i need to say

Old 05-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Range Rover

hey kingquader, the first thing you need to get right is my name.It is alltoos not achoos. you dumb a@s.

Old 05-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: alltoos
hey kingquader, the first thing you need to get right is my name.It is alltoos not achoos. you dumb a@s.

ACHOOS!!! Guzundhiedt! So what is it tonight for the twins, the red or green King Quad? I cood reely tel you from I da ho.

Old 05-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Range Rover

Quads are not a "one size wins all" type machine, I'm tired of the dunder-heads on this site that think everything is about pounding on your chest and claiming that their 350 is the best quad ever made or that there 700 is the greatest quad made or 750... give it a rest! Buy a quad that fits your riding style or your driving habits or your area of the country and have a great time! Criss-crossing the forums looking to get into a pissing match is absolutely worthless! If you don't like yamaha's stay off their site...you think AC are made of tin cans, or that polaris is junk, or that hondas are over-rated...why go try to start a fight?

This site can be a great way to learn about your quad ...it's problems and it's good points, talk about mods and aftermarket goodies, share stories and learn from each other... but the threads on here will drive anyone away from any worthwhile discussions that will benifit anyone.

P.S. if your here to just shoot your mouth off.... I guess that it is your right to do so, just remember it is better to be quiet and be thought to be a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!

Quick Reply: Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!