Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!

I know what your thinking....this thread sounds ridiculous. However, what is it with all these guys who DON'T OWN a K.Q. who are so critical of this bike. In fact they liken the appreciation for this bike to drinking"kool aid". Well....all I can say is this...I know what jealousy looks like.

Old 05-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Range Rover

the kingquad is an over rated piece of crap, yea it goes 72mph but the bottom end sucks, it cant wheelie, cant even spin good for god sakes, maybe suzuki should get some advice from yamaha, that grizzly is still on top goin it to its 4th yr, and ya btw i have a king quad and a wolverine and id pick the wolverine n e day for n e type of riding

Old 05-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

So it's over rated? Is that why almost every magazine has rated it the ATV of the Year? It is as good as Pastor states and those that ride wolverines (10 year old design) have no idea of great it is.

Old 05-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Trailblazer

Pastor, geez Louise, will you give it a rest already!!! I own a King Quad and think it's an absolutely brilliant machine, but you are beating this subject to death.....

Old 05-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

Once past 9mph, the bottom end is actually pretty good. The intentional timing retard on the bottom can be annoying though. That said, it will wheelie easily in low, and if you make it in high. And spin...it will spin for days. I'm not sure what machine you are comparing it to....Grizzly? Please. They are great machines and are close in performance, but the KQ takes the lead by 20mph and doesn't relinquish.

VV

Old 05-18-2005, 04:36 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pastor, don't you relize the more you go on with this, the more critizism the KQ will get?

Old 05-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

this is the ******* number one reason why atvconnection is so poor now, all people do is b!tch and moan....... i like it a couple years back when we were all friendly, and gave good advice instead of this nonsence- its your own opinion keep it to yourself.

YFM350Central.con

EXRIDERS.com

^^^^^^^^ they dont have stuff like this, learn by example.

v581

Old 05-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Range Rover

I don't think you so called proud kq owners wan't to know what I am going to say. But your going to here it any way. I own both the kq and the brute 750. from the day I purchased the brute I have not even ridden the kq once. It just sits in the corner of the shop and collects dust. I prefur the much more power the brute has, over the kq. and oh! by the way. this is only my oppinion.JUST LIKE THE MAGAZINES HAVING THERE OPPINION OF ATV OF THE YEAR. I don't take what they say as gospal. I'm quit sure they ride different than you and I do. So go on and buy the machine that you feel best with and enjoy it Don't care what other people say about it. your the. one that has to justify in your own mind why you just layed down $7000.00 for the peice of crap.just keep telling yourself how great it is every month when the payment comes do.

Old 05-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: alltoos
I don't think you so called proud kq owners wan't to know what I am going to say. But your going to here it any way. I own both the kq and the brute 750. from the day I purchased the brute I have not even ridden the kq once. It just sits in the corner of the shop and collects dust. I prefur the much more power the brute has, over the kq. and oh! by the way. this is only my oppinion.JUST LIKE THE MAGAZINES HAVING THERE OPPINION OF ATV OF THE YEAR. I don't take what they say as gospal. I'm quit sure they ride different than you and I do. So go on and buy the machine that you feel best with and enjoy it Don't care what other people say about it. your the. one that has to justify in your own mind why you just layed down $7000.00 for the peice of crap.just keep telling yourself how great it is every month when the payment comes do.
Judging from your spelling I'm guessing you are 12 years old and wishing you had a BF and a KQ, just like you wish you had the Olson twins waiting in bed for you at home. Speaking of brilliant people, how smart are you having a new quad (imagined or real) sitting in a corner collecting dust? Class dismissed achoos..... bless you!.

Old 05-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Range Rover

I never pretended to be a perfect speller. but you should check your own," corn head."

Quick Reply: Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!