Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

NEW riding in GA, Highland Park Resort

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NEW riding in GA, Highland Park Resort

Just wondering if any of you have had the chance to make it over to Highland Park yet ? They say it isn't complete but some trails are open at a reduced rate. I did post this in the "where to ride" forum but for some reason no one ever replies to my posts in that forum ( maybe there are no GA riders that visit there). Anyways just looking for some feedback before the long 2 hour ride over there to be disappointed. Thanks for any help, GO DAWGS !

Old 10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have not heard of it, where is it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah where is it in Georgia i may be interested.So where do ya'll usually ride in Georgia?

Old 10-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its over near Rome - - off I-75. They have a website www.highlandparkresort.com We normally go to Locust Stake, Durhamtown, Beasley ****, we have pretty much been everywhere on the georgia off road site. Kind of getting board with the same ol' stuff were ready for something new. They say Highland is not yet completed but you can still ride for I think $10, when it is done I think it is gonna be $25 like Durhamtown. But I would still be willing to spend $10 to keep from wondering the same old beaten path. If you are not familar with Durhamtown they also have a site www.durhamtown.com

Old 10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

go to georgiaoffroad.com. they have been talking about it since june i believe.they have been having work and ride days i think.

Old 10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys, my parents have a place in Georgia. If I ever go down there I'll be sure to bring my wheeler and get some red clay on it. I haven't been to Georgia in 11 years. I've got family down there. When I do go down there, I'm gonna have to get in touch with you guys and ride with some of you rebal bastards!! LOL That's one thing I remember about being down there. Everybody refers to us as yankees, and to themselves as rebels. And always saying things like "The south will rise again" or if one of them wins in some kind of game or competition "The south has risen".
I don't know exactly where their place is, all I remember is the town starts with an a.
I'm gonna bring my poles and do some bass fishing while I'm down there. You guys get the big fish, we get the big deer.

Old 10-12-2005, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey sparky you will fit right in with all us rebels lol and we have big deer down here too. just remember there are good old boys everywhere from up state new york to south florida and from every where across the good ole USA. later yall

Old 10-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sahzookee
Its over near Rome - - off I-75. They have a website www.highlandparkresort.com We normally go to Locust Stake, Durhamtown, Beasley ****, we have pretty much been everywhere on the georgia off road site. Kind of getting board with the same ol' stuff were ready for something new. They say Highland is not yet completed but you can still ride for I think $10, when it is done I think it is gonna be $25 like Durhamtown. But I would still be willing to spend $10 to keep from wondering the same old beaten path. If you are not familar with Durhamtown they also have a site www.durhamtown.com
Yeah i go to beasley,davenport,diamondback,and talking rock quiet abit.The new highland park sounds good,i need to check it out.I'm also a member on georgiaoffroad.com to.