Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Top Speed Kingquad 700?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Speed Kingquad 700?

Alright boys let's have it. What's the top speed of a Kingquad? Stock tires running on flat ground WOT on a gps or speedo? Are speedo's accurate? Has anyone lined up with an Outy 800. Heard Kingquad faster. Is this true?

Old 12-08-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

I dont think it is faster but my brothers Kingquad will go 72 and the rev limiter comes on and wont go any faster

Old 12-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 4FITTY
I dont think it is faster but my brothers Kingquad will go 72 and the rev limiter comes on and wont go any faster

ditto

Old 12-09-2005, 12:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry to tell you this but the king quad is not as fast as the outty, tried both of them before i bought my KQ. The outty was faster but speed has a price!! 2K difference is to much for me and besides the king has plenty of power for my riding habits.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]))

Old 12-09-2005, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

It can reach a speed of Mach 2.45 but then it reaches it's thermal limits and it erupts into a fireball. Once the fuel tank is breached the fuel detonates with a force of 15 kilotons destroying nearly everything in an area a mile and a half wide. Due to the deadly nature of the revolutionary thorium tri-cobalt piston used in the KQ it renders all land around the blast site in a 30 mile radius uninhabitable for approximately 25,000 years.

The Outlander 800 is faster but when it approaches it's top speed it is approaching the speed of light and all sorts of relativistic effects become a problem. In Dallas Texas there was one report of an individual on a test ride on an Outlander 800 ignoring the dealer's instruction to not use WOT and going so fast that he went back in time and witnessed the assassination of JFK. Another problem was that when he slowed back down he was no longer on the earth we know, but another earth, this one ruled by a race of intelligent apes. I understand he had a terrible time getting back and that the dealer was really pissed.

Old 12-09-2005, 04:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

CAPTAIN ---[LOL]

I own them BOTH and the KQ wont TOUCH the 800 Bomb in ANY part of a drag race.

My neighbor Brian was on my KQ and I was on my new 800 Bomb Max.We lined them up from a dead stop and I took the KQ out of the hole by at least 4 quad lenghts. Than at about 300 yards,he was at least 10 quads BEHIND the 800.

This is not even a race,the 800 will SMOKE the KQ in every phase of a drag race.And I raced the 2-seater Max 800.Imagine what the single seater Bomb 800 would do.

Old 12-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Trailblazer

Speedo is wrong. Mine registered 58 (was not at WOT) and gps read 51.

No big thing, it really goes fast enough and has the power to do what it does best - off-road.

If I want road speed I would rather drive a car. Who gives a dam if the Outy is faster? Want speed ride a quad.

Old 12-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CaptainQuint
It can reach a speed of Mach 2.45 but then it reaches it's thermal limits and it erupts into a fireball. Once the fuel tank is breached the fuel detonates with a force of 15 kilotons destroying nearly everything in an area a mile and a half wide. Due to the deadly nature of the revolutionary thorium tri-cobalt piston used in the KQ it renders all land around the blast site in a 30 mile radius uninhabitable for approximately 25,000 years.

The Outlander 800 is faster but when it approaches it's top speed it is approaching the speed of light and all sorts of relativistic effects become a problem. In Dallas Texas there was one report of an individual on a test ride on an Outlander 800 ignoring the dealer's instruction to not use WOT and going so fast that he went back in time and witnessed the assassination of JFK. Another problem was that when he slowed back down he was no longer on the earth we know, but another earth, this one ruled by a race of intelligent apes. I understand he had a terrible time getting back and that the dealer was really pissed.

Lol, there was alot of thought put into that post.

Old 12-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CaptainQuint

I'll have what he's drinking. Just kidding.

Hey Mich what did you end up paying for Kingquad? You said $2000 difference. Therefore I'm to assume that 8500-2000=6500. Did you pay in that ballpark?
And how does Kingquad fair against a Bruteforce 750?

Old 12-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well th kq around here goes for 13800$ (Cdn) with all the accesories i added to it and the outty went for 15899.$ with te exact same options.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Top Speed Kingquad 700?