ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Suzuki (https://atvconnection.com/forums/suzuki/)
-   -   85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help. (https://atvconnection.com/forums/suzuki/226867-85-88-suzuki-lt230s-quadsport-help.html)

PoolGod230 02-14-2008 11:16 PM

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Cool ya made it back!!!

JustRandy 02-14-2008 11:38 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

Motoman is cool! Been sitting here reading his stuff for the last 2 hours!</end quote></div>

It took me a few days a little at a time to read it all. Can't wait for the next issue.

JustRandy 02-14-2008 11:40 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Clean_salvaged_BRI

hey yall I set up a new account thingy with the site I am at the shop, hopefully I can sign in at home and finish catchin up on all I have missed.</end quote></div>

Lots a readin ahead... and now you have motoman's stuff to read too... better take a vacation. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PoolGod230 02-14-2008 11:52 PM

He's got my head spinnin! But in a good way!!

JustRandy 02-15-2008 12:32 AM

I always figured after 100+yrs they would have figured out porting and engine break in and there would be nothing left to wonder about.... So, I never really gave it much thought. Kinda makes ya wonder what else "they're" wrong about.

PoolGod230 02-15-2008 10:40 AM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

I always figured after 100+yrs they would have figured out porting and engine break in and there would be nothing left to wonder about.... So, I never really gave it much thought. Kinda makes ya wonder what else "they're" wrong about.</end quote></div>

Its all a plot by "THE MAN" to keep a shade tree mechanic down!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BigMc 02-15-2008 08:20 PM

Hey Man. "How you doin"? Its been one hellava week for this one.

Clean_salvaged_BRI 02-15-2008 10:27 PM

I have about half hour before i have to head hoome. my computer still is a p.o.s. the error is in the way it reads the forums so I am back to square one on that. I am gonna snag the wifes mac tonight so I can do some catchin up. Thanks Randy I will pay close attn. when I read, maybe I will only have to read it 3 times (ha ha ha). big mc I will be writing you back via e-bay tonight as well. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ TONIGHT, this site is still my favorite after buiiseness stress relief.

Clean_salvaged_BRI 02-16-2008 12:58 AM

well at least now I know I can use the wifes mac at home for now.
That sure is a hell of an undertaking aith your motor randy, I am with poolgod that is just to much for my skill level.
I sure do hope tha gforce and everyone else for that matter get their 230s running with no problems.
since no one is on right now I am gonna check my store.

JustRandy 02-16-2008 07:35 PM

That sure is a hell of an undertaking aith your motor randy, I am with poolgod that is just to much for my skill level.</end quote></div>

Nah, its not hard. Its the waiting around that's hard. [img]i/expressions/clock.gif[/img]

since no one is on right now I am gonna check my store. </end quote></div>

Yeah, last night was a bon fire type deal going on... tough to keep up on conversations like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Looks like tonight is a dud though... probably will be bored all night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]