ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Suzuki (https://atvconnection.com/forums/suzuki/)
-   -   85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help. (https://atvconnection.com/forums/suzuki/226867-85-88-suzuki-lt230s-quadsport-help.html)

JustRandy 02-16-2008 07:47 PM

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Clean_salvaged_BRI
I have about half hour before i have to head hoome. my computer still is a p.o.s. the error is in the way it reads the forums so I am back to square one on that. I am gonna snag the wifes mac tonight so I can do some catchin up. Thanks Randy I will pay close attn. when I read, maybe I will only have to read it 3 times (ha ha ha). big mc I will be writing you back via e-bay tonight as well. I CAN NOT WAIT TO READ TONIGHT, this site is still my favorite after buiiseness stress relief.</end quote></div>

Have you cleaned your temporary internet files lately? Have you been to windows update lately? Two thing the internet doesn't like anymore, win98 and dialup. Hope you dont have either of those.

BigMc 02-16-2008 07:48 PM

Hey. I may have a source for used parts. The Guy that owned the shop I used while building my 230, (he was the go-between me and White Brothers with my Carb kit) had, at one time, 2 complete 230's. Rolling chassis with a BAD case of C.C.O.S. Im hopeing he still has some parts I can get. Ill check it out and let yall know. I threatend to do this one time before, but he (the dealer) lost his wife to cancer and was out of it for a while. I recently run in to him at an unlikley place. His new wife is the owner of the local florist. Can u guess why I was there?
Its weird, I always wanted to find a hobby that me and my wife would like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].................................................. ...............
I can pick up a dozen pepermint's and an "old greasy 4 wheeler part"1 at the same time. "It dont get any better than this"2

More to come.

1 my loving wife
2 mama's best.

JustRandy 02-16-2008 08:00 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BigMc
Its weird, I always wanted to find a hobby that me and my wife would like [img][/img].................................................. ............... </end quote></div>

No hope for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We make a good pair when there's work to be done, but when we're bored we go our separate ways, lol.

PoolGod230 02-16-2008 10:31 PM

Hard to type, when your cleaning the garage, all your tools, parts etc!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Damn you motoman!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Guess I won't rub it in that my old lady loves to ride as well! Oops guess I just did![img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

PoolGod230 02-17-2008 03:58 PM

All right the "cleanroom" is ready, and everything is cleaned up and ready to to re-re-re assemble! Do some quick yard work, and round 15 starts!!!

JustRandy 02-17-2008 04:09 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

Hard to type, when your cleaning the garage, all your tools, parts etc!! [img][/img]

Damn you motoman!!! [img][/img]

Guess I won't rub it in that my old lady loves to ride as well! Oops guess I just did![img][/img]</end quote></div>

The ole lady likes to ride, just nothing more than that. Piston??? Is that what happens when you drink lots of beer???

JustRandy 02-17-2008 04:13 PM

All right the "cleanroom" is ready, and everything is cleaned up and ready to to re-re-re assemble! Do some quick yard work, and round 15 starts!!!</end quote></div>

You should be a pro at this eventually. Let me know when you get it all together and I'll give you another reason to tear it all back down again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm still waiting on a flywheel puller before I can take mine down. At least I sent the jug off... That's progress... [img]i/expressions/clock.gif[/img]

PoolGod230 02-17-2008 04:23 PM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

All right the "cleanroom" is ready, and everything is cleaned up and ready to to re-re-re assemble! Do some quick yard work, and round 15 starts!!!</end quote></div>

You should be a pro at this eventually. Let me know when you get it all together and I'll give you another reason to tear it all back down again. [img][/img]

I'm still waiting on a flywheel puller before I can take mine down. At least I sent the jug off... That's progress... [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Nope, this will be the last time! If anything else goes wrong with it, it goes back to semi- stock!!!! I have drawn this thing out over too long a period of time. not fun anymore. I want to git er done... Tomorrow I'll say something different I am sure.... A.D.D. O.C.D. and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

JustRandy 02-17-2008 04:31 PM

Yeah, you'll never second guess anything till its done... Tomorrow is a new day! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

JustRandy 02-17-2008 04:34 PM

How is the welding coming?