Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BigMc

Hay zook. You need to re-submit your author icon man. Ive already licked this calf and was told the very same thing. I just re-sent the same pic as before and BAM I was back.</end quote></div>

Thanks, I didn't even notice it. Let me get with him about that first. Although I feel I need a throttle of some sort to get started on this thing so we might have to use it to get by either way. Although without a carb a throttle is the least of my worries. haha

I do appreciate it. I'll try to find something out today and get back to ya. Thanks again

Old 06-23-2007, 02:45 PM
BigMc
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think ive got a stock carb. It will need a kit im shure, but should get the ole girl runnin.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:59 PM
Range Rover

i think ive got a stock carb. It will need a kit im shure, but should get the ole girl runnin.</end quote></div>

Awesome. All he needs is a stock one. This will be his first sport quad so I'm not gonna go crazy on it at first. Is there anything you would be needing he might have ? I know he needs the carb and might go ahead and use your twister. Let me know what you have in mind for trade or how much $. To my knowledge there are no aftermarket parts so unless you need stock replacement parts I probably can't be much help. If you want you can PM me your e-mail and we can go from there.

Thanks

Old 06-23-2007, 07:53 PM
BigMc

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sahzookee

i think ive got a stock carb. It will need a kit im shure, but should get the ole girl runnin.</end quote></div>

Awesome. All he needs is a stock one. This will be his first sport quad so I'm not gonna go crazy on it at first. Is there anything you would be needing he might have ? I know he needs the carb and might go ahead and use your twister. Let me know what you have in mind for trade or how much $. To my knowledge there are no aftermarket parts so unless you need stock replacement parts I probably can't be much help. If you want you can PM me your e-mail and we can go from there.

Or : bizkit30044@bellsouth.net

Thanks</end quote></div>

Ive got 2 stock carbs, but neither have the slide in them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I have an extra cable and thumb throttle as well as the twister. I cant figure what happen to the carb slides......?
If you can use these parts, let me know.

BigMc

Old 06-23-2007, 07:59 PM
BigMc

Let me dig around a little more. I may have a carb slide yet.

Old 06-23-2007, 08:58 PM
BigMc

Nope.
2 carbs and no slide or cap.

I have 2 for parts if you need it though.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Hey sahzook! long time no typy! i got a rebuilt carb w/ a small selection of main jets. got a nice straight rear axle too. splines are in very good shape. ya got a good pair of gold front rims to get rid of? otherwise, i'll need one of those motors....
just kidding, we can work something out.
oh and i'm looking for a lower right a-arm too.

Old 06-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MalHombre

Hey sahzook! long time no typy! i got a rebuilt carb w/ a small selection of main jets. got a nice straight rear axle too. splines are in very good shape. ya got a good pair of gold front rims to get rid of? otherwise, i'll need one of those motors....

just kidding, we can work something out.

oh and i'm looking for a lower right a-arm too.</end quote></div>

I'll see about the rims. He did have some gold ones but I don't remember how many and I know he did want to put gold ones on. I do know he can get rid of the lower right a-arm so your good there. Let me see about the rims for ya. Is gold the only color you want ? I know he has 3 sets of rims but for the life of me I can't remember how many of what colors. If possible I would like to get your carb from ya. We don't really need the axle since he has 3 but thanks anyway.

BIGMC, thanks for the carb anyway but I think I'll go with MalHombre's although I am interested in the throttle. What can we work out ?

MalHombre, is the carb complete ? cable, cap, float, everything ? If theres no cable thats fine I think I will pick one up either way just wondering.

Old 06-25-2007, 02:03 PM
BigMc

I would like to get my hands on the 250s stuff. Maybe we can work out someting on the crank and cylinder. If spliting the casses is not what you have in mind, then Ill take the whole engine. If he wants to sell it, we can work out a parts and boot trade. Im not real sure how many parts i have left. But i do have a stock pipe and silencer as well as the thumber and 2 twist throttle's. Ill even clean it up and rebuild it before I turn it over.
Ill look this afternoon when I get home, just to verify my story. Oh I had PM'ed you with this info as well.

BigMc

Old 06-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Range Rover

I would like to get my hands on the 250s stuff. Maybe we can work out someting on the crank and cylinder. If spliting the casses is not what you have in mind, then Ill take the whole engine. If he wants to sell it, we can work out a parts and boot trade. Im not real sure how many parts i have left. But i do have a stock pipe and silencer as well as the thumber and 2 twist throttle's. Ill even clean it up and rebuild it before I turn it over.

Ill look this afternoon when I get home, just to verify my story. Oh I had PM'ed you with this info as well.

BigMc</end quote></div>

I sent a reply.

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.