Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!

I concur.....

Old 01-22-2006, 03:28 AM
Range Rover

Cowboy, no offense but I don't think you totally read and comprehended what hallaman said. He called the dealer and yes the dealer said they had three. Yes a few of the guys/gals read into it by assuming he had one at home and rode it, whch technically he didnt say he had, he just said it rocks, But the dude said he already has one, now whether it is at the dealers and he has not picked it up yet, still don't matter. I agree with these guys, and I call bs, because the dealer said they were not taking deposits, which means they are not holding any for anyone. Which means his name is not on a 450. Best case scenario in his favour, he may have every intent on running down and buying one as soon as they can sell them, but one of them is not his till he buys it. But either way, whether he has his name on it or not, if he intends on buying one, i envy him because i would love to have one, and he is probably as happy as a pig in sh#@ because they are in.

Old 01-22-2006, 03:29 AM
Range Rover

oh and Blackkawi400 i love your quad bro, by far the nicest kfx i have saw, and nice video. Next one you make pull some longer wheelies though,

Old 01-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Range Rover

Shumay,

I did read and comprehend everything Hallman read. It seems everyone wants to believe one guy and not the other. I still believe that the original poster is correct and if he isn't so be it. There is not one single thing anyone on here can dispute the guy on! No one knows the facts and everyone else is bashing the guy!

More importantly, who gives a rats butt if he is making it up? What importants is it to your life if he is or isn't? On that note, why do I care? Only because I hate it when people do not pay attention to what one says! I still say that the original poster NEVER said anything that can be taken in any other way than what he clearly stated.

I guess all you have to do is look at how must people write and you can see that must of them have no clue as how to read and/or write anything! Are my writing skill perfect? No, but at least an attempt is made!

Joe

Old 01-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, well at the time I had only been riding again for like a month after taking 3 years off. It wasn't jetted quite right and was kind of difficult to pull them with a +2 swinger.

Don't worry I'm alooooot better, just haven't got out the cam lately.

Oh, and on subject my dealer has the first one sold. Maybe he's not taking deposits, maybe he's just selling them outright before they even hit the floor.

But now I wonder being the guy hasn't shown his face in a few days................

Old 01-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Trailblazer

I guess zr7cat is posting under 2 names now. Who gives a rats butt if he's making it up? Only everyone who is interested in buying or hearing about it that's all.

There isn't anything that zr7cat said that you can dispute? He said his dealer called and he's picking up the quad this weekend and then he gave a number. Somebody called the number he gave and the dealer said he isn't selling any yet and he isn't taking down payments-it is first come first serve. So there's 2 lies right there. He also said he BOUGHT his from a guy named Dennis and got $400 in accessories-another lie since the dealer isn't selling them yet.

Here's what I think happened. He went down to his dealer and maybe saw the R450 or something. Came online and posted that he was getting one this weeked trying to be a bigshot or something. He thought if he gave the number it would sound legit if someone called and the dealer said he had some in but it all backfired on him. He obviously doesn't have one by the way he's posted twice and and has given no positive proof. If you did have one wouldn't you come on and be posting just about everyday about every little thing about it? Of course you would.

Old 01-22-2006, 01:09 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: TheCommonMan
I guess zr7cat is posting under 2 names now. Who gives a rats butt if he's making it up? Only everyone who is interested in buying or hearing about it that's all.

There isn't anything that zr7cat said that you can dispute? He said his dealer called and he's picking up the quad this weekend and then he gave a number. Somebody called the number he gave and the dealer said he isn't selling any yet and he isn't taking down payments-it is first come first serve. So there's 2 lies right there. He also said he BOUGHT his from a guy named Dennis and got $400 in accessories-another lie since the dealer isn't selling them yet.

Here's what I think happened. He went down to his dealer and maybe saw the R450 or something. Came online and posted that he was getting one this weeked trying to be a bigshot or something. He thought if he gave the number it would sound legit if someone called and the dealer said he had some in but it all backfired on him. He obviously doesn't have one by the way he's posted twice and and has given no positive proof. If you did have one wouldn't you come on and be posting just about everyday about every little thing about it? Of course you would.
I'm glad someone disputed the "facts"

Old 01-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Trailblazer

My .02--- Dont buy any atv in its first year of production. Stay W/ what u got and wait to hear feedback on these new machines. I know the EFI is from the KQ 700, but there is alot of unknowns about the rest of the quad. ITS NOT THE ATV- ITS RIDER SKILL. I guarantee just about anyone could buy the new r450, race against any top pro (mounted on an EX or Z400)
and still get his *** whipped. Mabye zr7cat needs to buy some skills instead

Old 01-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Range Rover

they have them at my local dealership went and test road one for the hell of it heres the link to the site if you dont believe me www.jandjcycles.com

Old 01-22-2006, 09:55 PM
Range Rover

im just joking about test riding but they do have them

Quick Reply: Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!