Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!

i talked to my dealer yesterday and he said that hte 450s are in LA los angeles, and he is waiting for them to get shipped to us in Vallejo. he also said that they were only giving 1 or 2 per shop.

Old 01-28-2006, 05:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SandmanBlue
How can this be??? No magazines or websites that have tested the machine before the rest of us mere mortals? This is a first, usually the manufacturers send atv's out to publications long before they hit the showrooms just to build excitement and ensure sales.

I hope zr7cat gives us the details after some seat time. I can't wait. Hurry up and break it in and tell us all about it!!!
I don't think this one needed any building up. It is true though. We've got them in here now. Unfortunnitly I can't get one at this time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: skyharborcowboy
You know what is funny. The guy says his dealer called and his bike is in. He claims the dealer has two left. He claims the bike rocks. Someone here calls the dealership and they said they had 3 bikes in stock but it cant be sold for a couple of weeks yet.

It seems to me that everything the guy has said is true. He never gave a ride report he just said the bike Rocks! It seems that others have said the same thing in different words when they have seen the quad in person as opposed to photos!

I dont have a gun in this fight but it sure seems that the only ones jumping to conclusions are the ones that are bashing this guy for no reason. You guys are reading way too much into his statements and that is pretty childish! I dont see anything in his comments that could be taken in any other way than exactly what he stated. He may have mistaken his ability to take the bike home in the excitement that the dealer called telling him his quad had arrived but aside from that you all maybe eating crow!

Joe
I agree I know they have them here. No word when they can sell them.

Old 01-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Range Rover

As far as the Magazines not having any ride reports they generally operate on a 3 month lead time. What happened 3 months ago you read in your Feb. 06 issue. That is why they do not have any ride reports in there yet. They usually are riding Pre Production models when you get your first glimpse of a write up in a magazine.

Joe

Old 01-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

I see quite a few people have already picked theirs up on another forum. They're out guys, doesn't matter what we think anymore, they are out and a lucky few people have them. The rest of us will be waiting for the next shipment.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

i got one. i havent really rode it yet tho. just around my street. ive only got inot 2nd, half throttle, and it is pretty fast. the throttle response is great. hopefully ill go ridin tommorrow and have better details. heres some pics of mine for ya tho.
just highlight the link, copy it, and paste it in the address bar, then press enter

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...i/IMG_0907.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...i/IMG_0899.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...i/IMG_0898.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...olocki/two.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...holocki/me.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...locki/back.jpg

Old 01-29-2006, 05:21 AM
Pro Rider

So what did you pay for it? OTD price?

Old 01-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Range Rover

Hey Thorrider,

How do we know its really you and not ZR7Cat impersonating you sitting on someone elses Z450 Quad? For all we know, you could have edited those photos in Photoshop and superimposed yourself into them!

LOL,

Joe

Old 01-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: armoks
Originally posted by: purz
I call B.S. I don't think he has it.
I'm a little suspicous also. I've talked to the Reps from Suzuki at the Bike show in DC this weekend and they stated the first are due at the end of the month on the west coast then out to dealrs across the country.

Post a pic if it's true.

Just like I said the end of the month [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] congrats man Lets see some action stuff now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

you guys can believe what i say or not, doesnt really matter to me, i know the truth tho.

any ways, ride report. here it is
ok, i just got back from ridin. man that 450 is SU-WEEET. the suspension is so great, specially compared to my little 2-five-0. on the track (was rutted, pot holes etc) it was a little rough, suspension felt a little too stiff. but then i went on some trails and it soaked up the woops so nicely. you could barely tell they were even there.
and man does this thing have power. we still breakin it in (half throttle B.S) but it was still fast. it went up hills like nuthin. i can only really compare it to the 250 cuz i havent rode anything else enough to judge it well, but the 250 would struggle up hills and the 450 went up em in any gear, never bogged.
there werent really many jumps were i was so i havent tested that yet.

there wasnt much about it that was bad. the only thing was sometimes it wouldnt go in gear from nuetral, if you click it down from N, the N light would turn off, but sometimes it would still be in nuetral, so you have to give a lttle gas and click down more. other than that it was SU-WEET

anything you guys wanna know just ask. ill try and answer. i prolly wont be on durin the week that often cuz a school, but ill try.

as for comparin it to the other 450s i couldnt really tell you much bout that, cuz ive never rode em. but this is a great quad. well just have to see what the quad magazines say bout it.

Quick Reply: Dealer called, quadracer 450 is in!