Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Loudest pipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loudest pipes

yoshimura doesn't make a header for the pipe you have so you might be able to get a pro circuit header to fit on it but it might not so i'd just buy a big gun evo x pipe and it'll be a great pipe, very loud plus it comes with the quiet core insert...

Old 01-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Loudest pipes

Pfff, typical. Loud pipes are what close trails. Who cares how load it is as long as it produces power. I care much more about power increase then I do loudness.

Old 01-28-2006, 05:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Loudest pipes

Originally posted by: z250freak
Pfff, typical. Loud pipes are what close trails. Who cares how load it is as long as it produces power. I care much more about power increase then I do loudness.
have you ever thought about maybe getting a bigger atv???????????

Old 01-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Range Rover
Default Loudest pipes

Actually, the loudest is what blood curdling screams that come out of your mouth when your local trails/tracks are closed due to your ignorance!

Joe

Old 01-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Loudest pipes

Originally posted by: skyharborcowboy
Actually, the loudest is what blood curdling screams that come out of your mouth when your local trails/tracks are closed due to your ignorance!

Joe
i'll be the first to ask who exackly are you talking to, and exackly what are talking about.. you spoke of ignorance,,maybe you ought to read some of the threads again,the problem with loud pipes on the race track isn't a problem thats where their suppose to be used... not out here on public trails and private land, why? you might ask, it's real simple no one wants to here that crab, that makes it harder for eyerybody else to have a place to ride.. and you spoke of ignorance, look before you leap ... wayout, out, " lifes good "

Old 01-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Loudest pipes

Originally posted by: wayout
Originally posted by: z250freak
have you ever thought about maybe getting a bigger atv???????????
Have you ever stopped to think before you respond to something? I dont even have a quad right now, if youd take the time to read my signiture, youd see that Im waiting to get a z400 in the spring, when theres no snow. Your the one that is being ignorant, stop on the side of the trail to have a beer; thats a really responsible rider right there. Although, I do agree with your last post. On the tracks, its alright if you have a louder exhaust, but on the trails, you gotta keep it quiet.

Old 01-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Range Rover
Default Loudest pipes

WayOut There!

Unless I, or anyone else, directly responds to your POST with your Name at the TOP as the addressee such as you are here I am responding to the ORIGINAL poster!

In this case, I am calling him ignorant for wanting the loudest pipe. I did have a couple of typos on there but it still should have been clear to anyone that read the post. You have to forgive me for having been awake for 24 hours.

"Actually, the loudest is that blood curdling scream that will come out of your mouth when your local trails/tracks are closed due to your ignorance for wanting the loudest pipe"!

Joe

Old 01-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Loudest pipes

i'm agreeing with some of u in sayin that yes, loud pipes do close trails. loud isnt always good, i have a stock pipe on my Z around my house because my neighbors complain, and i've smoked 440ex's with my stock pipe. the idea of a pipe is to have more free flowing exhaust to increase power, not be loud and look cool or w/e u want to achieve. power gains heavily, heavily outweigh loudness. i'm looking to buy the yosh rs-3 full, cf canister like my sig says, with the quiet tec kit so i can keep it quiet when i need to, because yosh has proven to b the best on the z400's. also, stopping to have a beer on the trail? excusable, but should be highly shunned against, maybe on your own trails but not on public trails. have water instead and drink to your health. and the loud guys you want to shoot have a right to ride with their pipes, sorry.

Old 01-29-2006, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default Loudest pipes

Originally posted by: skyharborcowboy

Joe
skyharborcowboy;;;;
wayout here,i spoke of looking before you leap,maybe i should have,but i just didn't understand what you was trying to say,maybe my ignorance maybe the way you wrote it; either way i'll be more caution in the future...... lol wayout, out, " lifesgood "

Old 01-29-2006, 11:32 AM
Range Rover
Default Loudest pipes

As far as loud pipes on tracks are concerned, you'll be seeing and end to that soon enough too. The ATVA is already taking steps to limit the dB put out because of complaints. I know here in NE it is becoming a problem for 2 of the tracks I visit.

As of 2006 there is a dB rule in place that states your ATV cannot exceed the states maximum or 99 dB, which ever is less.

Quick Reply: Loudest pipes