Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

How will the new LTZ 450 do against the other 450's?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How will the new LTZ 450 do against the other 450's?

How do you think the new Suzuki will stack up against the Yamaha and Honda? The Suzuki factory rider has ridden it and says it is the best ATV ever made.

Old 02-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Actrite
The Suzuki factory rider has ridden it and says it is the best ATV ever made.
Hmmmm, imagine that.

Old 02-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Trailblazer

WOW, the Zuki Factory PAID riders said it's the best one made HUH, Imagine that. I have no doubt it will be a great much as the Z400 really was a great bike. I have a buddy that just bought his yesterday and I hope it's 9000 dollors fast and nice. I wonder how my polaris will stack up, and how your YFZ's will do. It doesn't matter anyway yamaha still has Bill Balance and as we all know it's not always the bike. The rider has a lot to do with it also.

Shawn

Old 02-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Dirtdawg1434
WOW, the Zuki Factory PAID riders said it's the best one made HUH, Imagine that. I have no doubt it will be a great much as the Z400 really was a great bike. I have a buddy that just bought his yesterday and I hope it's 9000 dollors fast and nice. I wonder how my polaris will stack up, and how your YFZ's will do. It doesn't matter anyway yamaha still has Bill Balance and as we all know it's not always the bike. The rider has a lot to do with it also.

Shawn
I agree with everything you said.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] However I have A feeling the Zuki is going to rule.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'm not trying to start a war, but the same mag that had the factory riders quoting "the best ever" had pics of the quads they were riding. Niether one was stock. One had holeshotes, different pipe, nerf's Float shocks. The other was closer to stock looking, but still had different parts, (like pipe, wheels tires ect...) than what will come stock. Whats up with all that? I mean, make enough changes and any 450 could be the best ever. And how easy it is to forget just what the stock bike was like when your riding a modded one. I didn't think it was much of complement to Suzuki that some of the first mag reviews were of modded quads right off the start.

Old 02-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: asfasasu3
I'm not trying to start a war, but the same mag that had the factory riders quoting "the best ever" had pics of the quads they were riding. Niether one was stock. One had holeshotes, different pipe, nerf's Float shocks. The other was closer to stock looking, but still had different parts, (like pipe, wheels tires ect...) than what will come stock. Whats up with all that? I mean, make enough changes and any 450 could be the best ever. And how easy it is to forget just what the stock bike was like when your riding a modded one. I didn't think it was much of complement to Suzuki that some of the first mag reviews were of modded quads right off the start.
I know what your saying. However 90% of people that buy A stock bike spend alot of money on upgrades. You do have the few that just keep them stock. I also agree that the comparisons should be with totally stock bike's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

I do believe it will kick some butt, but to get quates from the pro riders, and then, let the mags ride their bikes, is kinda pattin themselfs on their own back.

Old 02-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Im sure it will be awesome but you have to factor in the hype. I want to ride one and see how good it really is. It can only go up from here. ATV's are getting better, not worse. So theres nothing to lose with adding another quad to the lineup of sport atv's.

Old 02-10-2006, 06:02 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: asfasasu3
I do believe it will kick some butt, but to get quates from the pro riders, and then, let the mags ride their bikes, is kinda pattin themselfs on their own back.
Right now the sky is the limit for our beloved hobby. I would really like a new Zuki, but then I know that KTM is getting in the game. I have had 3 KTM bikes and I love evryone of them and talk about power. So this bike maybe the hot ticket for a few months then who knows what will happen. KTM520, maybe 700 who knows that the great thing.

Old 02-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

In my dirtwheels it said that the ltr450 had walsh a arms, and a yoshi exhaust. My dealer said that it was bone stock motor wise along with the a arms being stock. The dealer said that came straight from one of their represenatives. I don't know why d/w put that in their mag. Just look at the suzuki web site, and it has the stock exhaust and a arms. So it is stock beating a piped 450r out of the gates, wow, impressive.