Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seriuse problem with the LTR450 Quad Racer

yeah, where's those pics man?

Old 04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: superevil
Ill have to see a picture of it before i believe it. BUt there is something people are overlooking. Why would anyone who rides trails buy this machine? This is bike is TOTALY set up for mx. Little cheesy skid plate,tiny rims and tires.its as wide as a ferrari. When they say race ready they mean mx ready not trails. I think suzuki might be shooting themselves in the foot making a quad thats so ready for mx and not trails. like the yfz and the honda 450r you can ride trails or mx right out of the showroom. Why would suzuki make such a one sided quad? I would have to spend 5-600 bucks just to ready it for any trail riding!
Have you even riden one yet ? All it needs for the trails is a rear swing arm guard , and 20s on the back . It will go anywhere that all the other sport quads can go .

Old 04-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Have you even riden one yet ? All it needs for the trails is a rear swing arm guard , and 20s on the back . It will go anywhere that all the other sport quads can go .

except for tight trails where its to wide

Old 04-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: MGlassco

except for tight trails where its to wide
Were only talking approx 3 inches . Lets dont get carried away . If the trails are that tight you should probley be on a 4 wheel drive quad .

Old 04-18-2006, 09:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Were only talking approx 3 inches . Lets dont get carried away .
Tell that to your wife,

lol, sorry man, I don't mean to affend you, just too good to pass up

thats a valid point, but sometimes thats enough to be too much, also, don't forget 3 inches wider then the other high-end sportquads that are also wider then average

Old 04-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer

Ha ha , trust me . I though about using a 3 inch analogy but I didnt .

Old 04-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Trailblazer

hey guys im sorry but i dont have a digital camera. the quad racer is at the dealer ship now. ive go to call them to find out what suzuki is going to do to fix this problem. also its not a bad weld job its the braket for the linkage it self its like its made out of cast or something the breaks isnt a clean break its kind of rough looking. you can see a pic of what it looks like after it breaks in the newest fourwheel atv-action i think or it might be a different one i dont have it right in front of me right now but it shows a pic of jeramia jones standing next to his boken quad.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Range Rover

there's a nice pic of Jones' bike with him sitting there in disbalief in the latest Dirt Wheels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Trailblazer

It's a shame that a company like suzuki would make these kinds of mistakes, and whats even worse it takes 2 years to fix such simple problems (03-04 front shock tower 05-06 magnesiun clutch cover) . You bring out the biggest badest 450 mx racer and this is what we get. Have they not seen the triples on the tracks. I love my Z but suzuki needs get there $hit together.Heads should roll in there design department.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Yep, I told you smellers about this problem early. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IMO it's a geometry problem, not a simple weld problem.
It'll get fixxed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: seriuse problem with the LTR450 Quad Racer