Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Suzuki Ozark

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki Ozark

I bought a 2005 Ozark in the fall. My first quad (graduated from the ol' Honda 185S), and I have been very impressed! I guess I am a little old school in that I see no reason for any more power than the Ozark provides.
I am 5'9" and the Ozark fits me great.

I plan on buying another for the wife, and maybe another down the road when I pass mine down to my son.

I really think it is the ideal machine for anyone who doesn't want to race or really needs 4wd.

Of course since mine is practically new I can't attest to reliability, but I know mine has been flawless so far.

I have spent time on Honda Recons and Yamaha Beartrackers.....and overall I like the feel of the Ozark the best hands down....and it looks sharp too!

Good luck....and keep your eyes out for a left over, you might find one and there is no difference aside from color.

Old 07-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Suzuki Ozark

the ozarks arent that pricy either. Brand new their in the 3000 range depending on where you buy it. The honda has the recon, too. I looked it up a while back and the recon is only a
couple mph slower than the 250ex. I think it was 48mph or somewhere around that. My
150 can go through mud okay, and thats a 100cc smaller.

Old 07-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Suzuki Ozark

And mine has a cvt transmission. So the ozark should be a good mud riding quad. And im sure
they have mods for it.

Old 07-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Suzuki Ozark

I've had mine for over a month now and I ride the hell out of it every time. I'm bumper to bumper with a 330 Honda 4x4 on the trails and it climbs hills like crazy. Actually it's scary how high it will go.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Suzuki Ozark

I bought an Ozark new in 2003 and have had absolutely no problems with it. I have only had to do normal maintenance things such as oil changes and a spark plug. I use it around the acreage for spraying, fertilizing and playing. I have ridden in the back pasture in all temperatures and conditions. It is a ball to ride in shallow depth snow even though only 2 wheel drive. I am not real experienced with larger quads but feel the Ozark is very nimble and easy to handle. I wish it had a speedometer and odometer. I recently looked to buy another one so both my wife and I could ride at the same time but the dealer was out of them. I ended up buying a Polaris Hawkeye. (I have no patience waiting for something.) I haven't had it long enough to decide which one I like better although I think the Polaris has a better ride with IRS, it has gauges and an automatic transmission rather than just no clutch. I suspect that there would be 2 Ozarks in the garage if the dealer would have had one in stock the day I was there.

Old 07-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Suzuki Ozark

the ozark is an excellent machine!

iv been riding one for the past few years and iv never had a problem

the only minor flaw that i found was ...

well actually there is nothing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

a great atv at a great price