Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Quadzilla STOLEN in AK

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadzilla STOLEN in AK

dont say the p word!!! hopefully you live in a small town and somebody will start bragging about it.

Old 07-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Damn this sucks....It's posted on Everything2stroke

http://forums.everything2stroke.com/...ad.php?t=11260

To all of Icecleric's friends:

Robert C. Ezell died today at Jim Creek doing what he loved best, riding his Raptor while camping with his children and his wife.

This is his wife, Gertie. I did not witness his accident, nor did the children, but I thought everyone should know and should know he died while happy and healthy doing what he loved.

I do not know yet where or even when I will hold a funeral, but it will be here in Wasilla, AK.

More than likely his arrangements will be held through Valley Morturary.

The shock has not yet set in, but I can go outside & look at the mangled raptor that he was riding at the time. Apparently he had it pinned in 5th gear and was going on some whoops as he called them, just enjoying riding. He hit a bump, maybe a rock and it set him into a head over heels spin on a 600 some pound machine. The axle is broken and it is almost split in two. Apparently it landed on top of him. I thank the people who started working on him immediately & the people who thought to go looking for me. When I got there he still had a pulse and they continued to work on him until the life flight got there, 20 mins later. They worked for another 25 mins doing everything, but .
We had just found out on June 14, 4 days after we got married, that we were going to have twin boys. He was so excited and so happy because he was finally getting his boys after his 4 wonderful girls and my son, his step-son.
The names his sons will bear will be Robert Christopher Ezell, Jr. and Connor Phillip Ezell.
As soon as his mom gets here from Virginia we will be deciding on a ceremony. He will be buried here in Wasilla not far from our home.
I'm sorry to say that his sons will never ride a 4 wheeler, but one of his friends may rebuild the raptor that he loved so much. His toy collection in his toy room will stay as is for his sons.
At least he died happy. We were extremely happy and in love so much it hurt sometimes and so excited to be having twin boys. We were finally getting everything straight after all the hardships we've had in our lives. We got almost 2 years together and 2 children of our own to be born. His children will never forget him and I know that yesterday my soul mate left me.

For those of you married or committed, please make sure that you kiss them when they leave you, always. That is my one regret, I did not get to kiss him before left on his last ride.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

well i hope you find who ever got it... and when you do kick him in the nuts for me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Pro Rider

at least he died doing what he loved. im am sorry for the familys loss. RIP icecleric

Old 07-05-2006, 04:59 AM
Pro Rider

at least he had a great ride and went with a smile on his face.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

When you find out who stole it,tie a rope around their family jewels and take them for a fine ride down the trail they pushed it to.sorry to hear it

Old 07-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider

I really hope some one finds that Zilla so his kids can see all the work, blood, and sweat that thier dad put into it.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

i agree with dddonkey,now after his accident that bike would mean a lot to his kids.kind of f&*ked up how all that worked out. R.I.P. ICECLERIC