Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

BEWARE OF DENNIS KIRK

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEWARE OF DENNIS KIRK

DONT GO TO DENNIS KIRK, THEY SCREWED ME OVER BY SENDING ME THE WRONG NERF BARS AND THEN WOUDNT TAKE THEM BACK SAYING THEY HAD BEEN USED. THEY DID HAVE A FEW SCRATCHES ON THEM, ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE WRONG SIZE AND I WAS TRYING TO WRENCH ON THEM. ON TOP OF THAT THEY CHARGED ME FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS WHEN THEY SAY T IS FREE! I HAVE BOUGHT OVER $2,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF MERCHANDISE FROM THIS COMPANY AND THEY SCREW ME OUT OF $200. I URGE EVERYONE OUT THERE TO GO TO SOME OTHER PLACE.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer

Buy from rockymountainatv.com. I always order from them. Shipping is reasonable, they are cheaper than dennis kirk, have more stuff, and I have never had a problem.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

rocky mountain website says they only have yamaha crap, I need kawi crap lol

Old 09-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

They definitely sell for all makes! I have a kawisaki, 2 suzuki's, and 2 yamaha's some of which are from the 80's and I still find tons of stuff for them on their site!

Old 09-14-2006, 04:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ive had good luck with dennis kirk. At least once a month i make an order or stop in. Theyve been good to me.
My 2 cent

Old 09-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondabuster
Ive had good luck with dennis kirk. At least once a month i make an order or stop in. Theyve been good to me.
My 2 cent
Same here...but I understand his frustration...dennis kirk could still resell the slightly used nerf bars for very little loss....IMO

Old 09-14-2006, 04:59 PM
Trailblazer

Don't get me wrong, not putting dennis kirk down. I was just telling the guy my preferences. I am sure they are a reputable business and this was just an unfortunate incident.

Trending Topics

Old 09-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

That sounds crappy although they were always good to me. I understand your frustration.

Old 09-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

If its a reputable company then yes they should make it right or by means, let everyone know so we all dont get screwed also. I have only purchased a couple of things from Dennis Kirk but most of my business is with Rockymountain. I had two problems with rockymountain adn they surprised me on there returns and policy.

So if Dennis Kirk reads this, Make it right bro, or bad things get said about you..........

I had a problem with Sunco, the tried over charging me for some Carb parts and wouldnt refund me, I posted a note on here and they got wind of it and did me right. I havent heard of them doing wrong since. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Trailblazer

YA I DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM UNTIL THEN. IT IS THERE LOSS BECAUSE I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY IN PLACES LIKE THAT. I CALLED THEM AT LEAST 4 TIMES TRYING TO GET THE NEW ONES SENT TO ME; I DIDNT EVEN WANT A REFUND. WHEN I ORDERED THEM THEY ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE, BUT I WASNT THERE BECAUSE I GOT DEPLOYED THAT WEEK TO THE DESERT. SO A YEAR LATER I GET HOME AND TRY TO PUT THEM ON. YA WRONG SIZE. NO BIGGY I THINK I WILL JUST GIVE THEM THE RESTOCKING FEE OF $9.00, JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE, I GAVE THEM A $20.00 MONEY ORDER. THEY CALL ME UP AND SAY I HAVE USED THEM, BECAUSE THERE WAS SCRATCHES ON THEM. I TOLD THEM I DONT WORK WITH RUBBER GLOVES, I AM A DAMN MECHANIC WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. IF YOU ALL HAD SENT ME THE RIGHT NERF BARS THEY WOULD HAVE FIT NO PROBLEM. THEY SAID ALL THESE THINGS LIKE I HAD A DIFFERENT YEAR 4 WHEELER AND WANTED MY SN# OF MY 4 WHEELER. THEY THEN TOLD ME THEY WOULD LOOK INTO IT AND CALL ME BACK. YA NEXT THING I KNOW I HAVE NERF BARS ON MY FRONT DOOR. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF. THEY CHARGED MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL, YA THAT BANK ACCOUNT WAS NO LONGER IN USE AND I HAD OPPENED A NEW ONE SO THERE WAS ONLY LIKE $5.00 IN IT. GUESS WHAT OVERDRAFT CHARGES! I OPEN THE BOX NO MONEY ORDER! WHEN THEY SCREWED ME THEY DID IT REAL NICE.

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF DENNIS KIRK