Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Polaris 'Duel' thing

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris 'Duel' thing

Wassup with the Polaris CEO challenging other CEOs to a duel? Are they going to joust? Are they going to race? Are they going to drive off a cliff to see which ATV survives the fall best? Are they going to go on a cross country expedition "Paris-Dakar" style and see who has the fewest breakdowns? How the heck is he going to prove anything about toughness or reliability by calling out other corporate fat cats? What a dweeb.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Well the duel I would have is burn the polaris quads and see how long they last ..haha its rediculous we were thinking the same thing over on the bomb forum and they were saying that they could beat the other coe's on a power wheels lol...what a horrible callout to make a product look better I hope everyone shows up and the polaris falls apart.

Old 10-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

why do you say that polaris isnt as good as other brands, what about the outlaw 525, it has a ktm525 engine, surely it has to be more reliable than crappy polaris engines, after all it is european and better quality

Old 10-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

Euro = high quality???

Saab, Citroen, Renault, Jaguar, Range Rover, Fiat, etc...

yeah, right

Old 10-19-2006, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

I was in Brazil a couple years back. There are Fiats all over the place down there. If you hate your chevy/ford/dodge product, you should try driving one of those turds.

Old 10-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

ahha true well I hope the polaris brakes down during the challange if anyone accepts and I have also heard of the outlaws having troubles with replacing bushings in the irs already and they were only a few weeks old and they took the ktm engine yea it is nicer then the polaris but thats about the only thing I like from polaris and its not even made by them.

Old 10-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

ktm has more hp and definitely better reliability in their engines that the POO engines, bomb (canam) has a factory in austria, thats why i say european is better than american or canadian. ktm simply kicks everyone in hp their 450 dirt bike has 59hp stock, opposed to mid 50s hp of racer owned (eg: JSR ricky carmicheal, bubba stewart, dusty klatt) dirtbikes madde by honda, zuki, yammy, and kawy

Old 10-19-2006, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

why did yamaha bail out, they have amazing products, the yfz and the new grizzly 700 definately are amazing. But maybe they're afraid that the competition results will favor POO and that all the other brands look really bad.

ps: is the ceo challenging the other ceos, so are the ceos going to drag race each other, cuz i bet that the ceo of suzuki is probly ancient with really bad arthritus and alzheimers so that he forgets to push the throttle, the yamaha sounds like he's an old guy too, i just cant see anyone under age 40 having a name that sounds so old.

Old 10-20-2006, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah most of the Japanese CEOs are old. I'm not sure how old the Yamaha CEO is but he's quite a bit older than Tom Tiller for sure.

Picture:
Picture

Old 10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

If I were the CEO of one of the other companies, I would decline. It is just retarded to even bother. I thought that is why they have ATV racing, to try and prove whose is better. Not a bunch of old guys trying not to break a hip, that's just dumb. I don't know, I guess I'm done.

Quick Reply: Polaris 'Duel' thing