Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

How does a KQ 700 Compare

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How does a KQ 700 Compare

Found a 07 King Quad 700 that im interested in, seems to be a good price. I use to have an 05 Brute Force 750 that I liked but sold and now im looking for something else.

Anyway, just curious how fast the 700 KQ will run....comparable to a brute force at all?

Do they seem to have good engines and pretty dependable?

Old 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Reconranger (automatics are for sissies)!

I can't speak for the Brute 750 but a friend of mine has a 650 and here is what I think.
The Brute is faster top end (though I took him at a 100ft run) and the Brute feels more powerful due to the twin. I don't like their belt system constantly adjusting though. Just me maybe.
The King feels more stable to me. Though on the specs the heighth difference isn't that much, the King feels lower. As far as reliability goes, the King has been the most reliable ATV I've had (compared to Yamaha and Honda) though I think the plastics leave a little to be desired. The CVT seems bulletproof compared to the Yamaha's I've had.
I love my King, however the one thing that bothered me (until I modified it) was the CVT outlet is a little lower than I like so at times, it letter water in and caused belt slippage. Again, that is easily changed.
Alot of info there, but I hope it helps.
buck

Old 09-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by SBuckJ
I can't speak for the Brute 750 but a friend of mine has a 650 and here is what I think.
The Brute is faster top end (though I took him at a 100ft run) and the Brute feels more powerful due to the twin. I don't like their belt system constantly adjusting though. Just me maybe.
The King feels more stable to me. Though on the specs the heighth difference isn't that much, the King feels lower. As far as reliability goes, the King has been the most reliable ATV I've had (compared to Yamaha and Honda) though I think the plastics leave a little to be desired. The CVT seems bulletproof compared to the Yamaha's I've had.
I love my King, however the one thing that bothered me (until I modified it) was the CVT outlet is a little lower than I like so at times, it letter water in and caused belt slippage. Again, that is easily changed.
Alot of info there, but I hope it helps.
buck
Thanks for the feedback Buck