Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Ozark Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 04:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ozark Suspension

Have an old Ozark that I purchased CHEAP a few years back to see if atvs were something my wife was interested in. She was but didn’t like shifting gears so I got her a sportsman.

The suzuki has been sitting for at least a year and a bit now but with a bit of work I got the old girl fired up and running well. It’s in need of a wheel bearing and a tie rod to be safe again. So I was thinking to fix it and use it myself for a up coming trip the wife and I have planned in a few months. (Normally I ride a duel sport motorcycle but think it may be fun to both be on ATVs for a change).

The other issue is the springs are pretty tired and would have been taxed by my fat *** when NEW and these are far from new. So my question is are there any options shy of the dealer for this thing. I don’t want to spend a bunch on it as It’s generally just a loaner for my sister to use when she joins us.

Does not not seem to be a well supported model but it’s been an awesome machine and despite its size and 2wd A LOT of fun and far more capable than I ever gave it credit for.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

In my experiences Suzuki made great machines, there biggest drawback was replacement parts, they are expensive! For whatever reason, their replacement parts seem to be 2-3x more costly than anyone elses. That has been the number one complaint I have heard about them. As far as aftermarket parts, I am afraid that machine was not that popular to have lots of spare items availiable, similiar to other smaller 2wd machines. We are power crazy so not much input on smaller machines even though they are a blast to ride!