Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

People Against Production of Atv's

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2001, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check this out.. I am sure y'all will love this whacko and his great ideas. Send him an email and let him know what you think!!!!

www.bennettlawfirm.com/index.html

Old 08-15-2001, 11:38 PM
Range Rover

The dude is a lawyer what can we expect. Can you say LOSER!? I wrote him a big long e-mail and really railed him then my e-mail messed up and didn't send it. I'll try again in the morning. Get involved people or people like this fairy will destroy our sport. Later.

Old 08-16-2001, 02:02 AM
Range Rover

Its good to see that America has these kind of freaks too. In australia, ive been sickened by the amount of leverage that these people have over the rest of the population. I live in Perth Western australia, and if you ever check out a map, Perth is surrounded by dense native land and yet we have only two small areas where ATV's can ride. Its an absolute joke. You guys think you have bad rangers! Ours like nothing better than to fine (usually something stoopid like $200!) for riding in an area 'not specified for these kind of buggies'.

We've had the same problem with our Moto x clubs. Until recently you could become a member of a club and be able to ride at the track whenever you wanted without a competition licence. A few months ago, a guy went off the track, hit a stake that was holding something and hurt himself. He then sued the club for it! Because of these kind of %&$#&&^&^^&^^, we now must buy a full competition licence (something like $250 extra) just to practice on a decent track. Its something to do with the insurance.

Im a firm beleiver in you are responsible for your own actions. You must be retarded if you think when you buy a off road bike of anykind, that you wont get hurt!!! People are too ready to blame anyone or anything else these days and as a result, the responsible people suffer! I wish we could bring back the good ol days when people were just happy with each other instead of trying to SH&^ on each other. Anyway thats my two cents. Still id give my left testy to live in America! The motor sport over here sux!!
Peace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2001, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

People have been complaining about this law firm for years. Check out the pictures they have. With all the advances in safety and programs, I would have to say they are just a little out of touch with the present. As for sending e-mails, It's pointless. They won't care what any of us think as long as they are making money off us. If someone fires off a hostile e-mail, then it makes it even worse for us. These lawyers are scumbuckets and there's no way to change that.

Old 08-16-2001, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Check this topic in the Yammie board and you will see the kind of email I am hoping people will send them. I don't want people getting hostile w/ them. I want them to ask real questions, get real answers, post them on their websites and make it known that we ain't going to let them take our sport away.
I think we owe it to every ATVer to do this!

Old 08-16-2001, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

i thought it was a pretty cool site. it had lots of action pics of atc's. it is funny that they only mention 3-wheelers on the site. maybe.....just maybe, the only reason there are no 4-wheelers on the site is because they are safer than the three wheelers they replaced. on the site map, they show some crashes..... anyone who buys an atv knows that he/she may crash. these people accept the fact that they might get hurt and know it is their fault if they crash and no one elses because they chose to ride, knowing damn well they are taking a risk. it makes you wonder what is going on inside these peoples heads. the money? the publicity? i don't know. i wouldn't waste my time emailing these people. imagine someone trying to convince you atv's are bad news. there is no way they could convince you of that. that is how they are. they have convinced their selves that quads are bad, and no one is going to change their minds. but i would like to see what they have to say. give them something they cannot argue with. for example. they will try to tell you that an atv killed a guy. you would tell them that the guy knew he could get hurt or killed and he took the risk anyways of riding. so how is it the atv makers fault?.........I mean, how can they argue with something like that? now i'm in a bad mood. so i'll post later.

good day.

Old 08-16-2001, 08:51 PM
Range Rover

Thats the thing, people these days dont realise that its the fear factor that makes it so thrilling. The fact that these machines are unpredictable at times makes it for a thrilling ride! Gees, i know for a fact that if they get too restricted and too safe im gona have to do something else! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Here's a funny thort, wat if they passed a law only permitting the engine size in new quads to not exceed 100cc [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ! all in an effort to make it safer haha LOSERS! I think that we shouldnt even give these people a minute of our time unless they can actually do something to us. Sounds like this lawyer is just **** and wind.........

Old 08-16-2001, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

if they limited the engine size to 100cc's, people would be putting superchargers on and running them on alcohol in an effort to squeezzzz every last HP out of the motor.

laterz

Old 08-17-2001, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

A trx90 with NOS lol that WOULD be cool!

Old 08-17-2001, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

HECK YEAH!!!!!! now that what i'm talking about ex_master. LoL

Quick Reply: People Against Production of Atv's