Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2001, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I am glad to see some folks are seeing this post and learning the easier way then the way I had to. Just so you guys know the reason I did not purchase it new is because suzuki quit making that part. Trust me dealing with used equipment is not my first choice ever. I also to try and avoid a situation where we might be on opposite sides of the fence on the way the part looked asked for a pic. To which I had a response from quadpro that no he would not send me a pic but not to worry the part was in perfect condition. My fault for believing I know better now. no pic no order

Old 10-22-2001, 02:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, there's another one to add to the 'DO NOT ORDER FROM' list. So far the list includes:

1-Team Factory Racing
2-Qaudpro

On a good note, I had prompt and good service from "Bob's Cycle" when I needed parts for my Warrior. They sent me the right Handlebars but the wrong rack, they told me to put it back in the box, the UPS man would pick it up, and my credit card was credited. They offered to replace it, but I changed my mind and didn't want a rack, they had no problem with refunding my money.