Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

SCAM ARTISTS. Post any that you know of here...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For Your Information/Protection:

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] - Chaparral and Team Factory Racing should be AVOIDED at all costs. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE 2 COMPANIES, unless you want to risk getting screwed.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] - On the other hand, RockyMountainATV, Moto-Man, NACs, Carbide's Motoworld and Ronnies are all great at customer service, among many others I am sure.

Please post any good or bad mail-order or internet-order ATV parts companies here.
Thanks

Old 10-16-2001, 07:30 PM
Range Rover

I don't think that Ronnies is good at customer service because when I order a Pro Desighn coolhead from them they told me I would be getting the head a dome and the orings. But when it arrived all I got was the head. No dome or orings. When I called to complain the lady that I ordered with said she never said that I would get the dome or orings even though they show all this together in the picture in the catalog. Why would I just order the head if I told her I needed it all! I have not and will not ever order from them again.

Old 10-17-2001, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

I've had good luck with Ronnie's in the past. I've had some trouble with M.A.C. over orders being lost, however. That was only once and service from them has otherwise been pretty good. I think it is important for us to know who's good and who's bad out there since the o.e.m. parts are so high. I have heard terrible things about Tudor's and Trinity. I know btodd has been having a great deal of difficulty with.

Old 10-17-2001, 09:17 AM
Range Rover

I have had a lot of customer service problems with NT support in the past.

Old 10-19-2001, 11:36 AM
zoo
Pro Rider

I've had no mail order dealings with Chapparel, but when I was living in that area I used to go to their store quite a bit, with no problems. Of course I do realize that is comparing apples to oranges, and people do treat you a little kinder when they are at arms reach.

I too have had excellent service from Rocky Mtn ATV, I do a lot of business with them.

Has anyone had any dealings with Hy-Per sports, I live close to them now and I finally gave up even going into there store. I can't get anyone to help me at the counter. I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with their on-line/mail service?