Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

The big PMC scam!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2001, 12:37 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is it? PMC is a company from FLA. that Sells re-manufactured motors for Quads, PWC and others. You buy a motor, they charge you a core amount so when you send back your blown up motor they refund your core amount, or so they say!.
I bought a motor for my WaveRunner in June. It took 2 months to get here. I sent the core back. They did not refund me. I called many times, no answer. I finally got someone, they said that they did not recieve the core. Luckily I got the tracking number, it said what day and time the desk girl signed for it, they finally said they will refund my credit card, 1 month later, no refund.
Every time I call the boss is in a meeting. Last week I got a refund for $50, It was supposed to be $580. Still can't get through to them. Don't know if I can take them to court.

POINT IS: Do not do business with companies like this. They are just out there to rip you off!

Old 10-24-2001, 09:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

That's a bummer. Be sure to contact the Better Business Bureau- somtimes that produces results. Also, contact the Florida Attorney Generals Office. Lastly, check with your credit card company. Many card purchases are protected
by card company insurance policys. It's one of the advantages of using a card for expensive or risky purchases. Good luck!

Old 10-24-2001, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

Dont mess around, go to small claims court and file right away. People like this need to understand that they are there to support us, not the other way around. With out you they wouldnt be eating dinner at night (probably a real nice dinner lately for almost $600). If you have documents showing that they owe you money than sue there ***.

Old 10-24-2001, 07:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Allmost ALL credit card companys protect their customers from this type of bussiness.Dynoport ripped me off for a pipe on my Xplorer.I called the credit card company and they took REAL good care of me.Dynoport was ordered to accept the pipe back and not charge me.

Call your credit card company and let them handle this,they have GOOD Attorneys for these types of situations.

Bill