Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Chicago Cycle Center

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2002, 06:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm new to this forum, and was hoping to hear anyones experience with Chicago Cycle Center. They indicate that they are selling Suzuki Vinsons for $5882.00, out the door. This price seems pretty low. I saw the post afew lines down and was hoping someone could elaborate.

Thanks,

Old 04-07-2002, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Owned and run by JERKS. I don't know if the price they have listed is true or not, but I have had work done by "King Jerry" and crew and he lied to me consistantly about when it would be done and then sold me the wrong parts and then tried to overcharge me. My advice, STAY AWAY! Good luck.

Old 04-07-2002, 09:24 PM
Range Rover

They gave me a great deal with no hidden fees. I got my 400 there way cheaper there than anywhere around here. I know alot of people who have bought from there and all are happy. No one I know has dealt with them on service or parts so I don't know about that part, but they have the best prices I have seen. Everyone there was honest with me. They'll tell you everything you need to know over the phone before you make the trip.
I should be making some kinda kickback for all the people I recommend to this place.
My opinion: Get there asap.
It's pretty cool to see someone on here from Plainfield, I grew up in Avon.

Old 04-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

All kinds of Indy. people popping up around here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-08-2002, 08:02 PM
Trailblazer

I called up "Jerry the cycle king" tring to get a price on a banshee and they couldn't give me one.They just keep saying come up here and we'll take care of you.What's so hard about telling you the price of something your tring to sell?Didn't trust them so I went to Max Pitts in Peru he did me right on all my quads

Old 04-08-2002, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

Their prices are with hidden fees! They do not list freight and prep in the Indiana Auto&RV. I called and got an out the door price and then went to a local deale(Turn One in Plymouth) and they matched his price. I can't believe people actually pay retail for their quads, but most do!

Old 04-09-2002, 03:16 AM
Weekend Warrior

I called to order an Eiger, the sales guy treated me like crap. He said they had one in stock, so I gave him my credit card # for $100 to hold one. I told him I had to be able to pick it up by Friday, he said that would be OK. I then called him a couple of days later and he acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him to shove the quad where the sun don't shine and I would go down the road. I ended up at Watseka Suzuki about an hour south of Chicago. The price was about $50 higher than Chicago Cycle, but they treated me first class all the way. Darn well worth the extra drive!

Old 04-09-2002, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

<< I can't believe people actually pay retail for their quads, but most do! >>

Try coming out west and getting one for less. It's not going to happen. If you're lucky, you won't get hit with $500-$1000 in extra &quot;fees&quot; when buying a new model. You will not find any dealers dealing on them so either you pay retail, or wait about 2-3 years for them to start dealing. It makes me sick when you midwesterners get new quads so cheap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2002, 08:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Everybody for your input.

I'm glad to see there is people in my area to help!!

I've been treated pretty well by Chicago cycle so far; hwoever, I think i'm going to take Nuke Duke's advise and check out Watseka Suzuki. Russ from Watseka has been really nice and informative. They are an hour closer to me and only $14 higher.

Thanks again for everyones help.

Cokerg

Old 04-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cokerg: No doubt Russ at Watseka treated me better than all of the other dealers I contacted. That's exactly why I drove 2 hours from Michigan to deal with Russ. These people are straight-up and play no games. I paid $4700 out the door for my Eiger, and am as happy as a pig in s--t!