Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

New Vinson Brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any one know where we can get these new brake pads people are talking about? We have had major problems with our Vinson and its squeaky brakes (ask the dealer and they say what squeak). I am looking for a part number, dealer, anything.

Thanks!

Old 09-05-2002, 05:08 PM
Trailblazer

T & B:

The updated pads are supposed to be the ones on the '03 Vinson. I wrote Suzuki a letter on Aug. 27 explaining the squealing brake problem and asked them for a part #. Waiting for a reply(doubt if they will answer).

A dealer in Mt. Pleasant, Utah has replaced some for their customers. It's Ron Greene Sports Center at 435/462-2425. Talk to Shane Greene and see if he has the part #. I asked him for it, but have not heard back from him. My local dealer acted brain dead, so that's what prompted the letter to Suzuki. Let me know if you find out anything.

Old 09-05-2002, 05:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the info! We have sent Shane Greene an email asking for a part number as well. I will forward anything I find out to you as well. We have also sent a long, nasty letter to suzuki. Not only have we had big problems with our 4th suzuki (the Vinson) the dealers in our area are useless as soon as you hand them the $$. But the customer service we get or should I say don't get from the Suzuki customer service department is atrocious! Those idiots had the nerve to try and tell me I had never called them and that I didn't even know how to spell my own name. They have such highly qualified and intelligent individuals working for them, it is a miracle that we can get anything done. Ok I am going to step off my soap box now. One more thing "We will NEVER purchase another Suzuki"