Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

ATV ACTION Shootout!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV ACTION Shootout!!!!!!!!!!!

Also wouldn't it seem a little odd if the BMW beat the Porche' in a "High Performance" shootout?

Old 01-14-2003, 11:40 PM
Range Rover

I've got to put in my 2 cents.

First off I wouldn't be surprised if dirt wheels or atva aren't just loving all this. They're definately getting more talk about them than they would have otherwise if they didn't spark fires like this. Second they do have a responsability to state facts correctly. There are good points on both sides of this debate, for example the point that the Z400 is a well rounded bike and is probably one of the best choices for the masses, But this should be spelled out much more clearly than has been done. As far as C-dale getting a raw deal, well there is no doubt that they were not treated fairly, or the choice on the alba bikes was not as it should have been. I have ridden all of the bikes out there including the DS 650 which would not be my choice, but I can see how it would be the best choice for certain peoples needs. You've got to addmit when the one perticular article ends with "you may not agree with our choice as none of testers did." You gotta be kidding me!!

Old 01-15-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

As far as DW is conserned. God rides a Z400 and Jesus rides the KFX. They are THE PERFECT QUAD. End of story. There is just no way to make it better.

Sorry for the sarcasm guys. I don't know about you guys, but I'll make my own decisions on which quad is best. No test rider and no magazine can tell me what I feel more comfortable on. They say the Z is king, I say the C-dale is. I know plenty of people that think the 400ex is. Ride what is best for YOU and not what is best for some guy that is getting blinded by yellow money.

Old 01-15-2003, 05:06 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

DirtDiggler,

You will never anger me in any way for speaking your mind (Within reason) in an intelligent manner. After all, that is what this Forum is all about.

This has been an interesting debate. Gotta go, gonna be gone about a week, I'll check in when I return to see how this discusion is going.

MxDale71,

I always pictured God on a Big Bore Sport Ute, like a Prarie650. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2003, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

The Canondale is a nice quad but also not for everyone. I actually bought one and traded it in for my Raptor. It was fast, very fast! But I did not care for the loud motor or the twitchy handling, stiff shocks, light switch throttle or the constant stalling. Granted the one I bought was one of the first Canibals out and all the issues (except the loud motor, some like it some hate it) have been corrected, KUDOS to Canondale! My friend just bought an 03 and it is a completely different Quad, I liked it very much! The Canibal I owned probably would have been faster on the track handled better and been as fast if not faster than my stock Raptor in a drag, but it did not win my "High Performance shootout"! I liked the Raptor better, numbers are not the sole criteria, I hated that canibal right from the start and loved the Raptor right from the start it just felt better to me. No drag race times or track times would have changed my decision!

Nocando

Old 01-15-2003, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

Ride your own shootout winners hard boys! Damn I'm tired.
Peace, Diggler

Old 01-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

mags are bias you want the real stuff you do a shootout yourself![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2003, 04:20 PM
Trailblazer

I think some of you should take a look at who is lying to who! Most of you claim to be pro riders.REALLY?! You must be a very talented rider to be a pro rider with slip on exhaust.
Maybe we should spend more time riding and less time reading & talking crap about a magazine article that isn't going to make you what you claim you are.
As far as the article, Who cares? They are all good machines.Who ownes any of these machines and has any major complaints about it.

By the way ,god forbid you should post any usefull information about the poor quality of a product that advertises here. That post will disappear!(can't say what or this post will vanish)

Old 01-15-2003, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

The Pro Rider Tag goes by how many posts you have not your riding ability, I don't think I have ever seen any one say they were a pro rider!

Nocando

Old 01-15-2003, 04:40 PM
Trailblazer

So this means if I keep posting I to can become a pro rider? That sounds easy! I'm excited!

Quick Reply: ATV ACTION Shootout!!!!!!!!!!!