Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Calling All Zilla owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 03:48 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling All Zilla owners

Yeah Imback I do have video of the race's,what do you want to see??, me winning on my honda or the Zilla??I know about Dan Hull,and his TURBO SHEE,and how fast it is.I even have video of another Zilla BEATING a GS 1100 powered Honda quad so what do you want to see???I even have a honda 250r doing 4.0's in 300ft.I don't know how you guy's tune your bike's but,look's like the guy's in Mich.know how to tune a race machine,just look at Dan Hull,I can't help the fact that I've got mind tuned and you guy's have'nt seen a Zilla that fast.I'm not knocking the Shee at all,I race them too at the Drag's and I really like the way they ride.Something about the Shee just rock's when your on the throttle.In my old race group,My ex-girl friend's brother raced a Shee and we alway's battled to see who was king at the home town Drag's,in the last race before he sold his Shee I got him.I tuned my Zilla to beat him,If he won so what,big deal,,but I alway's capitalized and beat him in the end.
I used his Shee as a "guide" to win.His Shee beat the same quad's that I mentioned before.In fact he was the one to beat them first,I just kept tuning and GETTING THING'S RIGHT because of people saying the Zilla ccouldn't do it.Believe what you want,Idon't much care,If you come to the STATE'S IMBACK,,we can run and then you'll see,and if you was to win ,so what,but I gauratee you won't get me the next time.So hey come to the State's so I can make a new friend and have some fun riding.

Old 03-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

First of all i dont remember saying that a Zilla couldnt be that fast, second of all this is the internet you cant assume that everyone will beleive all that is said on here without any types of proofs whatsoever...I may have gotten you wrong from the start but in one of your previous posts it "seemed" like you were insinuating that you had that fastest ride on the face of the earth, after rereading your post i can honestly say that it was me "assuming" you said so.

As for a trip to the US, i plan on getting to Silver Lake in the next few years so we might meet there someday.Next summer i am going to start building a second Banshee that will be set up exclusively for drag racing, the one i am rebuilding right now will be a duner and i dont really have a clue right now at how it will do at the drag strip and to tell you the truth i pretty much dont care, it is intended to be ridden all day long with a few jumps here and there.Me going to SL will be at least a 15 hours trip so when i get down there i plan on having two Banshees, one to ride and one to race i dont want to make the trip and having to sit on my butt and drink beer for the whole week end just because my only ride broke down.

Now about the videos just send me the one you are the most proud of, i would be glad to take a look at it, my email is beaucar@intermonde.net.

Old 03-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Range Rover

Kewl,Who do you have in mind to do your engine work on your Drag Shee?Are you going with a Lone Star chasis?15 hr drive to S.L.,wow you are a way's away.Oh heck no I don't have the fastest quad on earth,and I didn't mean to come off as saying that I did.I was only explaining what I have done with my quad.

Old 03-02-2003, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Well right now Dan Wade at Patriot Racing in Washington has my engine and if i am satisfied with his work he will most probably be the one doing the drag engine, we'll see.On the frame, it will depend on a few things but i am considering the LS one for sure.By the way 15 hrs is an estimate, i could be off a couple of hrs it could be only 12...

Old 03-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dan does good work, you'll be happy.

Id like to see the video of this 4.0 250r. What was the guys name? Id like to see this slow azz gsxr1100 video too. That thing must be a dog if it cant run better then a 4.5

Old 03-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beechman, I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Old 03-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

I don't remember the guy's name,he was one of the guy's that ran with the Vito's performance crew.His quad was in Dirt Wheel's a few year's back,It has the plastic painted like the American Flag.The Vito Crew has been at Glamis,and from what Vito himself told me is that they put quite a spanking on the Cali guy's.,,infact the photo of the 250r was taken at Glamis.I suppose if a Zilla beat's anything that it must be a dog,Hey that's ok if you think that way.I know what I have,I run into guy's like you all the time at the home town drag's,they see me with the Zilla and look over at me like they have the race in the bag,I just look back at em and laugh.When the race is over and they're loading they're quad back on the trailer they just look DUMBFOUNDED that my quad move's like it does,no offence to anyone but it's alway's the Banshee fan's that do it.
You can't run alky,NOS,or turbo's at that race.I had one guy get so pissed off that he accused me of using my NOS,I took my seat off and showed him and the track official that not only was the bottle closed but the Battery was disconnected and so was the button.I just love it when a Banshee fan get's pissed,and just can't take the fact that a Zilla beat his Shee.Sure was funny watching him throw his helmet and glove's in the truck,was even funnier watching him loading his quad on the trailer.

Old 03-03-2003, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dont mean to sound arrogant or cocky, but zilla...you're never going to be looking back at me. Ill admit. I might look over at you and shake my head as i go cruising by you, but you'll never get the last laugh. Sorry. BTW, i wasnt insulting your ride. Im sure your 4.5 second gas lt is a fun ride. Id have a smile on my face too if i attached a sidewinder rocket to my side, because thats what it will take to run a 4.5 on gas. Unless you guys get a 3rd gear rolling start....lol jk. But id like to see some slips of this 4.5 second gasser bike. I was commenting that a gsxr should run 4.5's easily without breaking a sweat. Wasnt insulting your ride. More so insulting the guy who cant tune a gixer motor.

Old 03-03-2003, 09:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to clear that up as well.I was talking about the motorcycle powered wheeler only. We have a gasser banshee locally that runs 4.5's in 300ft. it is fast. Zilladaddy, Everyone knows the zilla is a torque monster. I would be hesitant to assume anything on one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Range Rover

Sorry guy's,I thought you was referring to the Zilla,my mistake.I know that it is hard to believe what I've been saying about my Zuki and that I'm getting this all on gas.I can't get the power out of it when I put my alky carb on,for some darn reason it lose's speed and power,I thought I had it all set up one time for the East Meet's West race @ Silver Lake,It felt great and pulled hard at home tuning it.When we got there at the track it started running like a dog and my ex girl friend beat me,talk about total embarassment,I heard about it all week-end long,but to finish the story,when I got it back to the pit's I noticed the air filter was dripping of alky,so I knew it was too rich,I didn't understand why cuz it did not do that at home.I leaned it out and no I didn't race the ex-girl-friend this time to save myself from anymore smart remark's over the week-end,It did run a little better but not like it should,so I loaded it back up on the trailer and that's where it stayed.Pretty funny would'nt you say.My alky carb has been cleaned out and put back in the box.Since then I've been tunning my gas carb.I've called Vito's,Tudor's,and many different performance shop's and they all have given me different answer's as to what is wrong.Heck I was so disgusted with it that even the 55 gal. drum has been sitting in the garage with maybe 10 gal. out of it for 3 yrs..My time slip's are somewhere,since then her and I have broken up and with the moving I have missplaced them somewhere,I thought I found them but the slip's I have are from the quartermile track.

Quick Reply: Calling All Zilla owners